rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

These generation's conflicts are non-sense. It's just another way for the elite to divide people.

Truth is life is a cycle, it's in perpetual movement. With every generation there is a new movement, like an undercurrent, invisible but palpable in the behaviour of the people born in it.

Also the majority of people of every generations are followers.

There's just a few people who can take a seat back and think "wait a minute, i don't want to be the product of my environment, I want to do what I AM meant to do, not do like everybody else" and carve their own path in life.

And even with that you will still have some characeristics of your generation, good and bad.

With that said you can't really blame people on a generational level because they didn't have a fucking clue, they just followed what was happening at that time, what everybody else was doing and thinking.

Messages In This Thread