rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

Let's look at what boomers have that millenials didn't:

1. Affordable universities
2. A truly booming economy
3. The ability to feed their families with a single 40-hour a week unskilled labor job
4. Affordable housing prices in places where real jobs actually are and not seasonal boom town jobs that may only be around for 2-3 years and then they're gone.
5. Feminine women who were shamed for feminist indoctrination or being fat.
6. Masculine role models who were held up as standards for what men should aspire to.
7. The ability to actually get shit done via protest and a government that respected the voice of the people.
8. Jobs with benefits.
9. women worthy of marriage so you didn't need to abort the mistake.
10. retirement funds and pensions that are being paid for by the "lazy" millennials.

The other side of this is how the fuck would the average human being know what to do in this economy? We're experiencing a drastic shift in the way that money is made and work is done. Take your average boomer and make them a kid in this era and they'd be used as fucked as a millennial. There isn't anything special about boomers, they were little born into wealth and affluence.

I'll admit that the generations before the boomers were made of sterner stuff given what they went through, but what bad times have the boomers really seen? Boomers are easily the most coddled generation to have ever existed on this earth. They try to spin it like they gave millennials everything, but what did they give us other than debt?

Millennials have had to innovate and move beyond that model since it's increasingly not how things are.

This is why Boomers are panicking over millennials just dropping out, going our own way or giving up. They need more people to feed into their crony system or their precious pensions dry up and go, poof. But this just underlines the extreme selfishness of boomers. They literally shit on the people that they fucked over when they raided the cookie jar and everyone buys it hook, line and sinker.

I find it interesting that a forum so interested in conspiracy theories is so eager to shit on the age group that really was just born into all this nonsense. Bottom line: Millennials aren't the conservative, right-wingers that you want them to be? Whose fault is that?

Where were all these great conservative icons trying to make things better for millennials and show them a better way? The only advice you ever get from these guys is, "poor people are absolute shit. Back in my day we just worked 20 hours a day and walked 15 miles to make 4 dollars an hour" bootstrapping drivel. These guys absolutely disdain helping others and wonder why the younger generation doesn't see things the way they do.

Our corporate overlords raided the cabinets and now they're wondering why all the younger people want a different system? For a group of supposedly enlightened intellectuals, boomers are sometimes the most clueless, spoiled people of all.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread