rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

I am fascinated by generations and how different generations react to different generations. I'm no overt boomer fan but they will win me over any millennial. I say this because while the boomers did start stuff, millennials could've righted the wrongs but instead they leaned into them. Plus look at what millennials have that a lot of boomers didn't, boomers didn't have birth control until late 60s or so and abortions until the early 70s. Literally EVERY millennial has had access to abortion. While millennials are on average poorer than their parents. Plenty of millennials are pulling in 6 figures literally playing video games (and yet they still refuse to have kids). I don't know why millennials will be like boomers if they hated them that much

What are your thoughts on this phenomena?

Messages In This Thread