rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine about to elect jewish comedian as president

Ukraine about to elect jewish comedian as president

Quote: (04-24-2019 04:33 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2019 04:40 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2019 04:29 PM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

Ukrainians always refer as Mama Odessa & Papa Kryvoy Rog for mafia cities .
Not sure if that s "nice " for jews in the case of Odessa
@Rocha - the girls you are talking about are surely dechristiniased Ukrainians

Never heard that one...the common one is Odessa Mama and Rostov Papa, because of the connection of both of these Portuary Cities mobs.

And also never heard of Kryvoy Rog as a mafia city, it is known for its Industrial output and not for mafia activity. The famous ones in Ukraine besides Odessa where always Dnepropetrovsk and Donetsk, and more recently Vinnytsya and Sumy.

You make me doubt again of your Ukraine knowledge...

As for the bolded part...not sure if serious...

We maybe have to redefine what is mafia. There is "mafia" in every village of Ukraine. Many villages are controlled by one family who will then allow X or Y from his "circle" to open the only profitable things in town ( the main supermarket , the main flower shop , the gym if the town is bigger etc etc) . In this acceptation of the term we can find mafia in every single city. In this context , Kryvoy Rog is the biggest.

As for international links , you might be right with Rostov , I have never heard it though. I have always heard Papa Kryvoy Rog . Odessa has always been a gateway even to sexual slavery with Turkey , there is no doubt Jewish influence has a big role in this.

For the bolded part , I am dead serious.

Bunch of bullshit regarding Krivoy Rog, and such expression does not exist. The only one existing is Odessa Mama, Rostov Papa.

Also regarding the dechristianisation of Ukrainians, if you are serious it is are even worse, because everybody whether Ukrainian, or Russian, Belarussian, Latvian, was dechristianised in the Soviet Union.

As I suspected, you know nothing about what you talking about regarding FSU or Slavic topics of discussion.

Messages In This Thread