rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Psychonaut Lounge - For Those Who Are Serious

The Ultimate Psychonaut Lounge - For Those Who Are Serious

After noticing threads recently popping up on psychedelics like DMT and magic mushrooms, I realized it's about time we have a single place to go deep on all things psychonautic.

By "psychonaut," I mean all things related to consciousness-altering substances. This includes:
  • Health considerations related to psychoactive substances
  • Spiritual implications of psychedelic use
  • Detailed trip reports describing past experiences (!) (I'd personally love to see these)[b]
  • Drug-related meditation techniques
  • Sex-enhancing psychoactive substances
  • Microdosing experiences
  • Funny drug stories
  • Philosophical discussion on dissociative and psychedelic experiences
  • Discussion on nature of high-powered psychoactive drugs like salvia, DMT, and ibogaine
  • I-Just-Started-Tripping posts
    [/b]
My hope is that this thread develops into a full-bodied treasure trove of information on mind-altering substances of all kinds. A true Roosh V-flavored repository of psychedelic, dissociative, deliriant, esoteric and spiritual knowledge. If this thread was a man, he'd be Terence McKenna (except jacked and not so freaky to look at).

This thread has the potential to contribute something more than other psychedelic- and drug-forums scattered across the internet. Unlike those forums, we're on the whole focused on building full lives and actualizing ourselves as men.

That's a better environment for discussing these heavy topics than ones infested with hippie-bois and hedonistic hobos in my opinion.

However, please do NOT post ANYTHING related to:
--where to get illegal substances, and/or
--how to synthesize or extract illegal substances.

Also, this thread is more for drugs that primarily affect consciousness rather than mood. This means things like cocaine, benzos, alcohol, etc., don't by themselves fall within the realm of this thread.

Now, with all that said, we now have a place to have the conversation on mind-altering substances in a context of health, well-being, grounded spirituality, and leading better lives.

Let's get weird [Image: roosh.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread