rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

To think, if the thugs didn't spare his American friend, this case would have been unsolved and Princess Text-a-lot would be in for a windfall.

Though, not as big an inheritance as she might like, as he was income rich, but still renting and giving away money, he wasn't wrong about being a golden goose, only good when alive, but the fable was very clear about the thought processes of brainless peasants. He should have fled the country as soon as he cut off her allowance.

When I clicked this thread, I expected an obese ogre or a thrice divorced seventy year old, not a tall good looking wunderkind.

Some introverted men just hate being rejected, so they accept the first offer from someone far below them in RMV/SMV. Notch hunting isn't my thing, so I can't comment, but relationship wise, too many men would do anything to avoid being single.

Class of course matters, people in developing countries rely on their extended family to keep adrift in a hostile world, if her parents aren't at least solidly middle class, you'll be set up for a lifetime of "loans" and hassle.

You've gotta think of your future too. Like it or not, there is a big prejudice against short men in the West, so you'll hurt him if you select a short mother. I'm not going to comment on the supposedly low IQ in the Philippines, but I'm certain a Filipina Grad student would give smarter children than a childish bar girl.

This isn't just a SEA thing, the tragic Michael Simpson case where a young British expat executive in China was murder by his ugly shop assistant ex-wife. Though this case gets worse as her peasant parents extorted Michael's parents for a fortune to get his son's children back.
[Image: xF1C3ZA.jpg]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Messages In This Thread