rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Quote: (05-04-2019 03:11 AM)Iconoclast007 Wrote:  

Triple G.

A location independant income is typically one that does not require you to live in any specific country. You work remotely from whichever country you choose. You make a western salary and live in a locale with lower cost of living. This arbitrage creates a tremendous value.

Its true. In lithiania and parts of Latvia salarys are low but so is cost of living.as I mentioned Estonia has the best standards of quality of life standards.

Iconoclast,
do you think it'd be good for me to use VPNs and the like to mask myself as an American (or, as you funnily like to call it, somebody from the USSA)?

I'm Lithuanian. I just thought of starting translating (LT<->EN) in my free time as a side hustle. I want to gather an American clientele to make USDs that I could spend as EURs here in Vilnius. My goal is 600EUR/mo, with that income, a huge weight would be lifted off my shoulders. I'm 20 and still dependent on my grandma to help me make ends meet. I want to stop leeching off of her as soon as I can without having to slave away at somebody else's business. Ticks me off to even think about it.

Messages In This Thread