rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right?

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right?

I would say around 55, depending on how approaches are done and who is approached. Day game is actually the most sustainable form of game.

At 35, I can still game all 18+ ages. During Fall 2018 semester, I had time off in between jobs, so I did a weekday approach session on a college campus. I rarely have time to approach on campus, so I took advantage of the situation. I didn't feel out of place at all. I look good for my age and am stylish.

I don't really run into the 18-20 element much. The other place I could find the 18-20 element is gaming at the mall, which I do, but I haven't had an opportunity recently on an 18-20 year old in the mall.

Now that I think about it, I did do an approach on an undergrad woman in the grocery store within the last six weeks. Grocery store isn't hugely common for the 18-22 year olds. It is more common for the 23-29 set. However, one of my grocery store gaming locations is near a university.

Now, let's think about the older male (40+). He can game the mall pretty easily from 40-55, but his targets will have to change. Instead of gaming in H&M, Urban Outfitters, or Zara, he'd have to game more in Macy's, Nordstrom's, Dillard's, or Neiman Marcus, and he'd find 40+ divorcees in those stores fairly easily. It's still pretty easy to game 30s and 40s women in grocery stores. The gym and fitness classes are still good options for 30s/40s women depending upon the gym.

Messages In This Thread