Roosh V Forum
At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? (/thread-72644.html)

Pages: 1 2

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - 818 - 03-15-2019

I want to say when does it get creepy, but creepy gives me an image of an 80 year old.

When does it not feel right?

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - cruzinV - 03-15-2019

I'd say 45 if your hitting on the median age at the clubs, which is probably like 26-27.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Tanapiko - 03-15-2019

Shit man, why you putting so much limit on yourself, daygame as much as you feel the need to. If you do not mind me asking how old are you? If you not remotely close to 40, it seems like excuses to me.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - RatInTheWoods - 03-15-2019

Its more the age differential of the approach.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Montrose - 03-15-2019

I had several daygame bangs at 47 and 48 with girls under 25. I plan to continue for a few more years. I’d say, as long as girls react fairly positively to my approaches (even if I don’t get many bangs), I am game. When I am obviously an embarrassment, it’s time to retire.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Swordfish1010 - 03-15-2019

It depends how old you look. If you're 50 but look 35 that's better than 40 but looking 40-45.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Caduceus - 03-15-2019

If an attractive female is giving you eye contact, she wants you to approach her.
She's either not thinking about your age at all, or she's turned on by your age group.
Either way, if she's looking at you, and you like what you see...go get her.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - kinjutsu - 03-15-2019

At 40+ the goal should be have a lifestyle the naturally attracts young fertile women.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Atomic Lush - 03-15-2019

Don't disqualify yourself. Just make the approach. Let them determine if you are too old.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Jungle - 03-16-2019

Your question is too vague and doesn't specify the age of the woman. Also it does not specify developed world vs developing world.

In developed countries if you're aiming for the best age of woman (genetically speaking 18-25) than being over 35 is going to be a disadvantage.

Many guys on RVF will say that gaming at age 35-50 is normal and that girls love older guys, but in my experience this is not the case. Older guys often end up with the "dregs" i.e. spinster girls in the their late 20s or 30s. Younger girls generally view older guys as purely providers and someone with resources. An age gap of 10 years is a big deal in developed countries.

In developing countries, simply because of economic factors, I agree that early 40s guys can get early 20s girls, however the personality of these types of girls are usually opportunistic in their mindset, and I still think these girls wouldn't be considered "normal" girls but rather girls looking to escape their socio-economic class.

In regards to flings and casual sex... I agree with the previous poster @swodfish1010 who said that it depends on how old you look. Basically if you're meeting them briefly for flings then the question of age will probably not come up therefore it doesn't matter how you are but rather you just need to look young and handsome enough to give her vagina tingles with your game and status. In which case you should still try your best to look under 35. Case closed.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - jacknap - 03-16-2019

thing is though to be even good at game you have to not give a fuck what anyone thinks.

hell. society doesn't even want guys to cold approach at all. I got shit for it when I was fucking 23 from haters.

society wants you to focus on 'money' and the women will come *trademark*

all bullshit imo. most effective way is actually approaching and leading to sex. focusing on your 'business' no one is gunna give you shit for though so people just plug away at that and waste years thinking 'the girls will come'.

at what age depends on the girl and there's no way to know what the girl thinks because we're not mind readers.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Al O'Peesha - 03-16-2019

It doesn't feel right if you haven't washed for a week.
Or when you've got nostril hair touching your upper lip.
Or when there's a solid patch of dried vomit on your left shoulder with pineapple chunks in it.

Other than that, it's entirely up to you if it feels right or not, regardless of how old you are.

Incidentally, for me the word 'creepy' doesn't conjure up images of 80 year olds but annoying snot-nosed bratty kids.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Noir - 03-16-2019

There's a difference between

- going out specifically to speak to women during the day

- occasionally flirting with women who happen to be around you when you're going about your day

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - griffinmill - 03-16-2019

Don't get worked up about age. It's not how old you are but how old you look.

If you've looked after yourself over the course of your life you can be 45 and look 30.

I'm 40 and tell chicks anything from between 28 and 35 and they never ask questions.

Look at Jared Leto. I've never met a girl who doesn't think he's a really good looking guy. Google him to see what he looks like today. Look at his Instagram. The comments section is full of teenage girls sending him heart emojis. He's 48 years old.

Daygaming at 35plus shouldn't be a problem if you have handled your style and aren't a fat, greying slob.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Hypno - 03-16-2019

Im 50 and chatted up some girls in my hotel this weekend. Turns out they were Div. I cheerleaders in town for a basketball tournament. Probably 20. Logistics were off so it didn't go anywhere but it might have. Point is it just takes practice to be socially calibrated. You probably need to be more subtle as you get older. But age is no reason to stop

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Johnnyvee - 03-16-2019

I agree that chronological age is to individual to set any specific limit. If you do the right things health wise, you can keep gaming for a loong time. Paleo diet and regular exercise seems to be a good basic program. (I also do some simply supplementing in addition.)

The paleo guys like Robb Wolf, Ted Naiman, Mat Lalonde etc. are definitely not ageing as rapidly as the general population. No doubt that their dietary advice works in practice. Robb wolf at 46 looks pretty good I would say. (No homo!)

[Image: attachment.jpg41455]   

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Hypno - 03-16-2019

I'm 50 lbs overweight. Not trying to discourage your fitness/health recommendations, but don't use that as an excuse to not open.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Guitarhappy420 - 03-16-2019

Noir has it pegged right, but I combine the two. When I go out I talk to everyone who seems possibly receptive and I also flirt with attractive women who are near or in my personal space. I make the entire world around me temporarily part of my social circle. I assume that I'm okay and I stay open to the world. Not coming off as creepy depends on not coming on too strong and calibrating correctly but also in, well, just not being a creep.

Here's my grocery store day game. I go to the spice shelf and look a little lost. Invariably some good looking young woman will ask if she can help me find something. I say yes, I'm looking for Herb de Provence. Usually they respond they don't know any guys who have a clue even what Herb de Provence is. I respond you should find a better class of guys, and we're off and running. I overcome my age with experience and sophistication. Works for me, not every time but enough.

I'm over 70 and dress like a fashion model. Long white beard Viking style, not in any way hiding the grey or my age. The age thing is B.S., something I feel most younger guys don't understand. You don't fall apart and go impotent at some particular age number. It can keep getting better as you age, not worse, better, easier, more natural, well grounded, from strength, inner power game about life on a grand scale.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Anchor Man - 03-17-2019

@ jungle
10 years difference is not much even in the USA .
Check match.com , and you will see a lot of girls between 20-25 are okay with 10 years age difference.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Vladimir Poontang - 03-17-2019

There's a difference between standing around like a salesman waiting for someone to pitch to, and chatting to women when you see them. It's not age that matters, it's style.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - NoMoreTO - 03-17-2019

I am not sure why age would factor into cold day approaches. Perhaps there could be some creepiness if the age gap was ridiculous, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

I could see an age where night game doesn't work, eg. over 40 at a club. But to each their own.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Atlanta Man - 03-17-2019

I am 43-I daygame, club game , and social circle game. Only my social circle knows my real age because I lie and say I am 34 everywhere else-in this circle I fuck girls 27-31. Every other situation where I lie and say 34 is my age I am fucking girls 19-24.

If you do not have a gut, go to the gym, and stay in very good shape you will look 10 years younger. Most men in their 40's have a gut, are overweight, wear out of style cloths, and look like shit-don't be that guy. Also buy a nose and ear trimmer and stay on top of that shit, seriously -a lot of men neglect this. If possible , cut back on alcohol- I quit drinking for a month and it changed my entire body, I lost 10 pounds and my face became slender-I now only drink on weekends. I am going to be in the game for a while-might as well take care of yourself.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - fiasco360 - 03-17-2019

Not quite at that age yet but I can pass for mid 20s despite being in my very early 30s. I haven't fully incorporated all of these yet but they are a work in progress.

Echoing what others have wrote but...

1) Check you diet strategy. Despite being "healthy" a lot of people have some type of food allergies/intolerance to normal "health" foods. They develop bloating, acne, hormonal issues etc but they think it's normal because they haven't known any different. "I'm eating kale and it's healthy but I still have face bloat..."

Experiment a bit with this and find what works for you. I'm finding more and more that mostly "carnivore" type diet is working for me. It's about 85-90% meat, broth, eggs, butter, cheese. I'm trying to do 1 total day of fasting a week - typically light water on the day since this helps "clean me out" and reduce lethargy. Then I have a "normal" day which consists of mostly carnivore but maybe a few treats I like. I've noticed a lot of fruits and veggies bloat me and make my skin worse so I stick with what I know works for me (blueberries/dark chocolate and some other fruits) It's still a work in progress since I have bad sugar cravings but I'm working on it.

2) Stay consistent with the gym but don't kill yourself. This means not just strength training but also being fit in terms of cardio, flexibility, high intensity anaerobic exercise and general injury prevention. Being able to hit the gym 2-3 times a week and getting in some stretching/cardio is much better than killing yourself for 5-6 days a week and getting a bunch of injuries. I'm STILL rehabbing injuries I got at 22/23.

3) Keep up to date on styles. Taper it to your age group - you don't want to be dressing like a 20 year old at 50 but you can balance and blend classic style with modern style. T shirt and jeans come to mind or a slim fit sweater with good denim - lots of examples online.

4) If you need minor surgeries to stay looking younger then do it. Who cares if it's 5-15k when you will change your life for years? If that's a lot of cash to cough up then find ways to make more. I plan on getting a hair transplant eventually even though I haven't lost a bunch of hair yet but I definitely notice it thinning. If this lasts me 10-15 years then it's 100% worth it. Teeth fucked up? Start mewing and maybe get invisalign. Oh and carnivore diet actually made my teeth straighter and whiter after a few months. ALl that chewing action helps keep your jaw looking solid too.

5) Stay social in other avenues/interests groups - this keeps you well balanced. Don't be the dude who just works 70 hours a week then only hits places to day game - people notice the oddity of it.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - Iconoclast007 - 05-02-2019

Fiasco360

How long have you been on the Carnivore diet? Im 3 weeks in and shedding fat fast. Noticing huge benefits.

Ive found combining carnivore diet with nofapp is a super power

Looking to make this diet a lifestyle.

At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? - RawGod - 05-02-2019

Haven't you ever been elderly opened by some old grandpa or grandma who just wants to chat and no longer gives a fuck? Some of those people are pretty cool and have lots of life experience to share. Be like them. I plan to be flirting with pretty girls when I'm toothless and 80, while the 60 year olds watching will scowl at me because they're Millennials and it's "just not right".