rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019

Disagree. He writes like how Blair Cottrell (Australian far righter) tweets. Trying to take out the 'Australian' element in his expression, and make it understandable to other Europeans.

I think it reads very different from someone who doesn't doesn't speak English as a first language.

Edit: I just read more of the 'manifesto'. It is definitely not by someone who doesn't speak English as a first language. It seems to be more than 100 pages

Quote: (03-14-2019 11:54 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

This alleged manifesto does not read remotely like a native English speaker's writing. It reads like an educated but non native English speaker trying to sound like what they think a lower class Australian sounds like.

"I had a regular childhood, without any great issues."

I drove across Australia a few years back and would be willing to bet a million dollars that there is not a single Australian living or dead who gives the slightest shit about elections in France.

"The second event was the 2017 French General election."

I call BS.

Messages In This Thread