Roosh V Forum
Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 (/thread-72637.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Sp5 - 03-14-2019

Some nutball is doing a mass shooting in Christchurch.
Mosque was the first target. Breivik style, posted pictures and document links on Twitter.

In before someone says, with no evidence, it's "false flag."

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - scotian - 03-14-2019

While it may not be a false flag, it's almost certainly THE JOOZ!!!!

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Off The Reservation - 03-14-2019

Quote: (03-14-2019 09:53 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

In before someone says, with no evidence, it's "false flag."

Don't be a whiny bitch. So many of these have been proven to be hoaxes it isn't unreasonable to listen to someone who may have already seen inconsistencies in the story.

Guy's Twitter finally got shut down. Had links to a document titled "The Great Replacement" and pictures of his semi-auto and magazines with references to historic conflicts with Muslims on them

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Mr. Ripley - 03-14-2019

This is happening in my town. City on lock down. Shit.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - LeBaron - 03-14-2019

a Mosque in a town named Christcurch how ironic

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - The Catalyst - 03-14-2019

Video of the livestreamed shooting(1:15): https://videos.files.wordpress.com/PcqaY...kOvQW8SBr0

Another video(16:56): https://files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4?fbcl...pFWaamvjR0

[Image: D1qdWmWW0AEH7fQ.png?fbclid=IwAR03HSiYeKl...9gzsZ5e6NE]

[Image: D1qd-QfXcAAB0Wb.png?fbclid=IwAR2aZvJo-70...QD7YJM6Pso]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Off The Reservation - 03-14-2019

edit

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 03-14-2019

Edit: Delete

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Disco_Volante - 03-14-2019

His twitter was just created in february and just a few days ago all of a sudden had all this white nationalist stuff posted on it. sure.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - 911 - 03-14-2019

Quote: (03-14-2019 10:00 PM)scotian Wrote:  

While it may not be a false flag, it's almost certainly THE JOOZ!!!!
How's your French, Scotian?

Alexandre Bissonette, the frontman for the Quebec City mosque massacre, had a deep state zionist handler, Eric Yaakov Debroise, who dropped him off to the police after the shooting.

I guess that wasn't on CBC, or on Ezra's Rebel, lol.

I bet the ink on the upcoming draconian gun control/"anti-hate" bill in Kiwiland isn't even dry yet...

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Mr. Ripley - 03-14-2019

Our guns Laws are relatively liberal... Not for long I suppose.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Orson - 03-14-2019

Quote: (03-14-2019 10:07 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Guy's Twitter finally got shut down. Had links to a document titled "The Great Replacement" and pictures of his semi-auto and magazines with references to historic conflicts with Muslims on them
SOURCE https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brenton-ta...pro.54323/

I've downloaded his manifesto. He seems quite reasonable. Much of what he writes has been written here before, and even long ago. As much as I'm loath to credit a calculated mass murderer, recall that Hitler's foreign policy of lebensraum - the Holocaust solution aside - had much reasonableness to it.

Let me quote from Brenton's intro to the Damascus gate (ie, conversion to violent action story). This comes after (during?) his tour of Europe:

Quote:Quote:

Was there a particular event or reason you decided to commit to a
violent attack?

There was a period of time 2 years prior to the attack to the attack that
dramatically changed my views.

The period of time was from, beginning of April,2017 until the end May, 2017. In this time period a series of events broke down my own reserves, my reservations, my cynicism and revealed the truth of the Wests current situation. These events turned my thoughts from pursuing a democratic, political solution and finally caused the revelation of the truth, that a violent, revolutionary solution is the only possible solution to our current crisis.

I was travelling as a tourist in Western Europe at the time, France, Spain
Portugal and others.The first event that begun the change was the terror
attack in Stockholm, on the 7th of April 2017. It was another terror attack
in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occurring on a
regular basis throughout my adult life. But for some reason this was
different. The jaded cynicism with which I had greeted previous attacks
didn’t eventuate. Something that had been a part of my life for as long as
I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the West by islamic
invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer
to my face, I could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something, this time, was different.

That difference was Ebba Akerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebba death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer.
(Page 7 from "The Great Replacement")

He goes on the say that the next two crucial events were the French General election and then the state of French cities occupied by invaders and the depressed state of the people within them.

Quote:Quote:

...I found my emotions swinging between fuming rage and suffocating despair at the indignity of
the invasion of France, the pessimism of the french people, the loss of culture and identity and the farce of the political solutions offered. I came upon a cemetery, one of the many mass cemeteries created to bury
the French and other European soldiers lost in the Wars that crippled
Europe.

I had seen many pictures and heard many people discuss the cemeteries, but even knowing about these cemeteries in advance, I was still not prepared for the sight. Simple, white, wooden crosses stretching from the fields beside the
roadway, seemingly without end, into the horizon. Their number uncountable, the representation of their loss unfathomable.

I pulled my rental car over, and sat, staring at these crosses and contemplating how it was that despite these men and womens sacrifice, despite their bravery, we had still fallen so far. I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car, staring at the crosses, at the forgotten dead. Why were we allowing these soldiers deaths to be in vain? ... Why were we allowing these soldiers deaths to be in vain? Why were we allowing the invaders to conquer us? Overcome us? Without a single shot fired in response?

WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
(Page 7 to 8)

I am sad to say this, but some of us (perhaps many here), could have written these same words.

There will be many denials and much disbelief in coming days. Do not believe it. This radical and violent attack (or attacks) comes from what many here agree on.

This does not make us "Brenton," but it will challenge or harden us in our opinions of the vital question the Muslim Problem. (And here, Hitler stood with Islam and against the Jews, with either he and his henchmen favoring their extermination.)

I gather that he is an American (or possibly Australian?). He declares that he alone decided on the attack.

QUESTION "Why did you choose New Zealand as a place to attack?"

"New Zealand was not the original choice for attack, I only arrived to New
Zealand to live temporarily whilst I planned and trained, but I soon found
out that New Zealand was as target rich of an environment as anywhere
else in the West.

"Secondly an attack in New Zealand would bring to attention the truth of
the assault on our civilization, that no where in the world was safe, the
invaders were in all of our lands, even in the remotest areas of the world
and that there was no where left to go that was safe and free from mass
immigration." (Page 11)

Although he declares himself a terrorist, and an ethno-nationalist acting in defense
of his people, he also adds this (from page 15) which will be conroversial even here:

QUESTION "Were/are you a fascist?

"Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that. I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China." (Emphasis added.)

MORE CONTROVERSY (page 17):
QUESTION "Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?"

"Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens [in the US]. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes."

QUESTION "Did you always hold these views?"

"No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a
libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist."

Is this mass murderer then a cause-head?

From page 18, who are his partisan friends or role-models?

QUESTION "Did/do you have ties to any other partisans/freedom fighters/ethno soldiers?"

"I support many of those that take a stand against ethnic and cultural genocide.Luca Traini, Anders Breivik, Dylan Roof, Anton Lundin
Pettersson, Darren Osbourne etc. But I have only had brief contact with Knight Justiciar Breivik, receiving
a blessing for my mission after contacting his blessing for my mission after contacting his brother knights."

From page 20: QUESTION "You are a bigot,racist,xenophobe,islamophobe,nazi,fascist!"

"A. Compliments will get you no where. B. That isn’t a question. C. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

"I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've
been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over
300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper
in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another
target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has
never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words."

And now from page 21: "Why do you blame immigrants and not the capitalists?
"I blame both, and plan to deal with both."

"Why attack immigrants when 'x' are the issue?"
"Because the'“x' groups can be dealt with in time, but the high fertility
immigrants will destroy us now, soon it is a matter of survival we destroy
them first."

And to buttress his violent, terrprist rationale, there's this (p 22):
"Didn’t your attack just result in the vilification of ethno-nationalists/racial autonomists?"

"No, people will forget my motivations quickly and only remember the
attack itself. Don’t believe me, can anymore tell you the motivation of the
Madrid train bomber attackers?"

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Alpone - 03-14-2019

However this turns out (and RIP to the people who died), this event will be used to justify even more tech censorship, thoughtcrime legislation and totalitarian control over people who even mildly disagree with what has been happening to America/Europe over the past few decades.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - LeBaron - 03-14-2019

wow this is actually real the guy is crazy as fuck he actually said subscribe to pewdiepie before shooting up the Mosque, something tells me the media are gonna blame pewdiepie in the next few days.
link https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694...a0336f.mp4

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - CaptainChardonnay - 03-14-2019

Quote: (03-14-2019 10:09 PM)Mr. Ripley Wrote:  

This is happening in my town. City on lock down. Shit.

Hope you're ok buddy.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - The Black Knight - 03-14-2019

I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often given how many western governments are completely dropping the ball on protecting their people.

9/11
Paris
Belgium
Numerous vehicle attacks in Europe
Countless others

Nothing changes for the better. The constants remain the same.

People are getting fed the fuck up with Islam.

For fucks sake, there is a huge Wikipedia entry on this. Covering TONS of Islamaic rooted attacks that barely get reported in the news:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Is...st_attacks

I feel bad for the truly innocent here (the livestream video is brutal to watch) but given how lopsided things have been going for years, it's sort of hard to care in a sense. The Islamic community won't police its own culture and the western governments won't do anything about the endless murders, done in the name of Islam, against its own citizens. This is a problem that is going to come to a roaring boil big time in the future.

It's fucked up but just an honest thought.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - kaotic - 03-14-2019

When I heard about this shooting I looked at 2 places live leak and this forum.

That video is fucking unreal, it just doesn't seem real, the dude was shooting fish in a barrel then drove off.

Brings bad some shitty memories of losing my friend in the Vegas mass shooting.

RIP to the dead - but you know what's going to happen next, they're going to connect this to ANYTHING remotely alt right and/or conservative.

Like others have said, this horrific incident is going to be used as a green light against censorship.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Freddy_1 - 03-14-2019

Insane..like a video game.

Quote: (03-14-2019 10:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

When I heard about this shooting I looked at 2 places live leak and this forum.

That video is fucking unreal, it just doesn't seem real, the dude was shooting fish in a barrel then drove off.

RIP to the dead - but you know what's going to happen next, they're going to connect this to ANYTHING remotely alt right and/or conservative.

Like others have said, this horrific incident is going to be used as a green light against censorship.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/online-h...-1.6614923

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - CaptainChardonnay - 03-14-2019

Social media looks suspect. Joined twitter, Feb 2019. Gaps in facebook posts.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 03-14-2019

This is supposed to be the video (haven't seen it myself yet, so if you're sensitive don't blame me):

https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694...a0336f.mp4

His manifesto:

https://pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Says in the manifesto he apparently didn't want to shoot at police.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - uncledick - 03-14-2019

Mass censorship, strict gun laws and extreme emasculation to (white) right wingers coming soon to NZ. RIP to the victims of course, this is extreme hate that will only bring about recipocal extreme hate. The video from what little i saw is fkin insane and barbaric, would make ISIS proud. I expect convulsions like this to happen more often in the western world or as the heartiste maxim says, diversity + proximity = civil war.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - KMK - 03-14-2019

At any mosque worth shooting up, the congregation will be armed to the teeth and will dispatch the likes of this kid in under 5 seconds. A lone gunman could never go on a rampage versus a radicalized mosque. You'd need several guys with full body armor.