rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is Orthodox Christianity?

What is Orthodox Christianity?

Quote:Quote:

Not looking at you, Samseau, on that last sentence. I'm thinking more of people like Jay Dyer who have endless theological points, sub-points, references to obscure church fathers, and then end up calling people who disagree with them dum dums, characters, retards, or tell them they argue like girls. They may mention the word love once in a blue moon, but all they have for dissenters is mockery and condescension.

Yeah, that's bad. Apparently this guy missed the part where Jesus said calling your brother a fool can render you liable to hellfire [Image: lol.gif]

And Paul understood this the same way, teaching "Revilers shall not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Quote:Quote:

Using your own passage from scripture, it is very obvious that what was important to Jesus was that we love God and each other.

It's literally the foundation of Christ's thought and every single teaching he has can be reduced back to the greatest commandments. Christ teaches a consistent philosophical system based around these two principles. It's actually genius in its simplicity and scale.

For a pastor or Church not to mention this does a grave disservice to anyone trying to learn or follow Christ's teachings.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread