rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New to this: where to start?

New to this: where to start?

You want to look at this thread:

thread-11115.html

Loads of actionable advice and tips here to get you going. For instance:

Quote:Quote:

1. Where do I start & How do I stop being so lame?

A lot of guys initially getting into game want to know what they can do to immediately improve their success with women. You'll hear "be confident" thrown around a lot. While that is true, what you don't hear is how to improve your social confidence. I'd advise every newbie to start off by just being a friendlier person, and by that I mean start small talk with your cashier, bank-teller, etc, say hello to people you don't know on the street, overcome your fear of the unknown. The second thing you can do right away is start working out. You don't have to be He-Man, but a regular exercise routine never hurt a man's confidence. If working out isn't for you a good alternative is learning a martial art.

Everything you need is on this forum somewhere. All you need to do is use the search function. And buy Game!

Men are not creepy. Do you know what’s creepy? Spiders, because we don’t know how they move.

Messages In This Thread