rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: What is More Important: Male Friendship or Female Companionship?

Poll: What is More Important: Male Friendship or Female Companionship?

Quote: (02-19-2019 11:17 PM)Graft Wrote:  

Going off on a tangent but I feel that male vs female friendship is slightly glorified in favor of males in red pill circles. In my experience, every male will fuck you over if the right pussy or money is dangled in front of them. Guys like to claim females are catty, backstabbing, and competitive. It may be somewhat true but females just don't live in the same mode of scarcity for sex and money like males do. I've never seen females ruin their friendship for a guy or money and it literally happens all the time with males. In fact, I'd even argue that random women have more power in male circles than the males in that circle do. Guys will drop you right out of their circle if decent looking women want you out-they'd rather get a shot at the glory hole than stay loyal.

I'm in my late 30s and have a pretty tight group of buddies from high school and before. I also have university friends who I am still tight with and newer buddies who I know through work and mutual friends. I remember in my 20s my buddy told me that I could sleep in the same room as his girl and I wouldn't bang her, and guess what.... he was right. But these are all respectable guys from the same small town, all from decent families.

Your problem might be deciphering the difference between a 'buddy' - someone who you go for beers with, workout with, or go golfing with and a real friend. A real friend you can do all those things with too, but you can count on them.

Just like the saying you cant turn a "ho into a housewife" , you can't take a lizard brain buddy, who may be hilarious, a good wingman, fun to party with, and trust him as a real friend. Just like chicks, watch for social climbers.

If I were you I'd consider figuring this out, try to find some real friends. As you get older, it is a little harder.

Also - disagree with poll question, you can have both. For me the quality woman is much harder to find.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Messages In This Thread