rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

Quote: (02-11-2019 06:42 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Very high standards, OP.

Show me a >7.5 white girl and I'll show you a girl with princess syndrome.

Meanwhile, the 31 year old? Even if you get her pregnant today you're looking at child1@32, child2@33/4 and child3@35/36 and that's an extremely best case scenario which is still in the danger zone for abnormalities and serious damage with long/infinite recovery times.

Guys never want to hear it, but you're better off with a tight-bodied younger girl even if you have to suffer a plain face, and there's a LOT of reasons for that.

You may want to consider what you're really willing to sacrifice to have those white kids to a suitable mother. I suppose if you did no-fap for a month and still couldn't get it up for a 6 then the psychological damage of the cunt carousel is already done, but honestly all women get old and childbirth is a bitch on their bodies. That's just a fact of life. In ten years time you're going to give less than a single fuck whether she was a 7 or an 8 or a 9 when you married her, and the 30 year old 7 is going to be shitting over the 40 year old 8 because things go downhill fast at that point anyway. What going to matter most is that you have a wife who's healthy, has the energy to raise your healthy kids and who isn't a socially damaged cunt.

tldr: Age(lower) before beauty.

I once spoke with a doctor who, as part of his job, dealt with pregnant women. He told me that, the older a woman is during a pregnancy, the "chalkier" the placenta looks.

Messages In This Thread