Roosh V Forum
White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO (/thread-72288.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - PixelFree - 02-08-2019

Hello all,

This is a really difficult post to make.

Background mindset

First, forgive the click bait title. Just wanted to say I'm a red-pilled white guy who is old and wise enough to see what's going on. Australia was 99% European in 1970 and is now 70% European. At this rate we'll be a minority in the country we built by 2035 (16 years away). We are currently experiencing all the African gang violence, a less cohesive society due to multiculturalism, the ethinic self-segregation of the suburbs that diversity brings and over population and over crowding of our infrastructure, zero increase in wages for 10+ years due to cheap foreign labour, I could go on and on.

Our small country of 25 million could be completely transformed by our 1,400 million Indian or 1,400 million Chinese neighbours in 2 seconds flat if we let them. And also, who can't unsee all the (((trickery))) that is going on in the media, Google search results, the anti-white racism and so on.

Having said all that, I don't consider myself racist, nor do I think white people are 'better' than anyone else. We're all just different and I celebrate these differences. I also think the nation state is the best structure for peace, happiness and harmony among humans and that my culture should be celebrated and preserved. I don’t want to live in a world where have all blended together - I like going to Japan and being able to experience 'Japan'. In my view some level of immigration/race mixing/multiculturalism etc is fine, although I still want my country to have an identity and dominant European culture (you know, the reason everyone wants to come here for).

Having said all that, I don't want this thread to turn into a discussion about the above. Just wanted to let you know where my head is at.

Me

More about me:
Her

So anyway, during my 'play the field' period, I've met a wonderful Mauritian women. She's 24. An easy 9.5 in looks, 5'10" tall. She was a full time model, and I mean on billboards and in magazines, not just had a few 'model photos taken'. She didn't like that industry and now works in childcare. I've had close friends call her a 'supermodel', a 'goddess' ('both inside and out') and once a random stranger girl even stopped us in the street just to tell her how beautiful she is (never seen that happen before).

She has a very European face (nose, eyes, cheekbones and lips) and a Dutch surname. She's also very dark skinned, as brown as someone could be without being 'black'.

Most importantly, she's one of the most beautiful souls I've met - she's kind, pleasant, submissive, has the 'happy gene', considerate, caring, real mother/wife material. She's from a conservative Catholic background, been in Australia for 5 years, very low notch count but still interesting, funny and we share similar interests (music, yoga, spirituality, conspiracies, etc). We were both drawn strongly to each other since we met.

We've been sleeping with each other 'dating/undefined' since October, so around 4 - 4.5 months now. Any day now I'm expecting the 'so, what are we?' question from her. The sex is 10/10 (as you would expect it to be this early on). No doubt I'm also under the spell of NRE (new relationship energy) given it's all still pretty new, although I've been around long enough not to fully be blinded by it.

Thoughts

Back when I became aware of the trickery that is going on, I wanted to wife up the whitest, most blondest blue eye'd woman and have 7 kids with her, take them all to church, buy a shotgun, gold bars and go live in the simple life off-grid out in the country. I enjoying watching videos on my heritage, my lineage, my ancestors and re-connecting on where I am from.

I also recently watched a YouTube video where a bunch of mixed raced kids (US) were interviewed, and many of them told of struggles and sad stories of not feeling like that had a strong identity and experiencing racism (mainly the half black kids getting it from black people). I think if a person has two it's probably OK, but once you add it a third it gets confusing. A girl who works in a coffee shop near me looks to be full Asian (genetically), yet has an incredibly strong Scottish accent (probably born in Scotland), and now permanent lives here in Australia. Maybe she doesn't think about it, or maybe she also wonders 'what am I?' and has a sense of never fitting in anywhere.

I believe this is what the Globalists/NWO want, for us all to eventually not have an identity to unite and rally behind - be that a country, a race, a religion or even a family or biological sex at the rate things are going. I also wondering where things are going globally - will things get really nasty with ethnic battle lines drawn?

Where to from here?

I'm thinking I should just live in the now and enjoy our relationship for what it is, but when it's gets to make or break time, then I'll break it off, honour my lineage and start my European wife hunting. I want my children to have a strong ethnic identity and be proud of it.

On the other hand, am I letting the globalists 'win' here in a sense because I am reacting to their agenda (even by trying to push against it)? The thought of a little mini-me but with a tan also has appeal (but not a chance to have frizzy hair). Our kids would be very attractive and have a great mother, which is a good gift I'd like to give them. Has my mind just invented another reason not to commit to someone and move forward in life?

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Dr. Van Nostrand - 02-08-2019

Would you rather your children have a great mother, or a mother that simply has the same skin colour as them?
If this woman is as good as you say she is - if she is really a 9.5 and ticks all those other boxes, I think you'd be insane to throw that away especially in your 40s just because she isn't white enough. Are you confident you would find someone just as good, but a white version? Because honestly the way you describe her, she is probably about a 1/100 chick

I don't care all that much that my kids have white skin - as long as you raise them to be non-cucks and non-sluts, that is the main thing.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - quaker13 - 02-08-2019

Dude once upon a time I was a Black nationalist, so to a degree I understand exactly where you're coming from. I've matured and I realize the most important thing for me is my personal happiness, not the happiness of my race. I looked at everything through a racial lens and it dominated my thoughts. My childhood bestfriend is currently a white nationalist. He doesn't have a hateful bone in his body(besides not liking jews), but is preoccupied with seeing the white race sustain itself and flourish. My childhood best friend is a great guy, brilliant and compassionate. His love for his race has not impacted how he treats other people. BUT, all this shit is foolish. You cannot control how you are born. It's a literal crap shoot, so to treat it as an accomplishment is a fallacy in my mind. I had no control over this. I had no control over being born a tall handsome Black man in America with West African slave blood.

Moving on, I don't think i'd ever get married again, but if i did the race of my suitor would be the furthest thing from my mine. Naturally I gravitate towards Black women, but the wheels are in motion and I absolutely do not care about retaining the purity of my race. It's fucking silly. Live your god damn life. When the great race war takes place you'll be long gone and the light blue eyed people will be discriminating against the dark blue eyed people. You're only he for a short period of time and obsessing over frivolous bullshit will just be maddening. You can be work and you can recognize and observe the hands our global masters are dealing us but you aren't gonna stop machine. The machine will stop itself. It will buckle under its own avarice like Alexander the Great

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - RawGod - 02-08-2019

We like to think that with some wisdom and care, we can make the optimum choices and have the optimum outcomes. It doesn't work that way. There are going to be tradeoffs and unknowns. There will be "what ifs" either way. If you marry this woman. You will have to largely bite your tongue about immigration and racial issues for the rest of your life. More importantly, your kids will be mixed, and while in a country like Australia that shouldn't be a big problem, it may cause some identity issues.

If you choose not to marry her, you'll have to face up to that loss as well. Be realistic. Was dating her (a "9.5") a fluke, or can you realistically see yourself finding a white woman with the qualities you want?

Just don't decide until the initial 6-12 months of hot sex with your 9.5 has stopped clouding your mind.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Going strong - 02-08-2019

I'd like to add to my PM that, if you marry this woman you have described (who is fine-looking, from the pic), and your kids then look a bit like Nick Kyrgios, I see no problem here. Personally, I am a European patriot and do not see Nick Kyrgios as a threatening migrant, just a tanned quite handsome (no homo) dude.

But the comparison with Nick Kyrgios deserves more time. I occasionally dislike Kyrgios for his sometimes passive-agressive behaviour on court (and crazy second-serve tactics). And thing is, his behavioral problems on court might be coming from troubles with his own identity, as evidenced by remarks he made to Monfils (Monfils later on dismissed and laughed at Kyrgios' remarks, by the way, all French tennis-men know that).

So my point is, if you marry this beautiful woman, you'll probably have cute kids looking tanned like Nick Kyrgios, it is no problem. But teach them not to whine about "identity crisis", and not pretend to be "victims", and not obsess about their slightly-tanned skin or some: nowadays a slightly Nick Kyrgios-tanned skin does not generate racism. (Ah, and if possible, teach them to avoid the bad-boy haircut and not to try and go for the ace on each and every second-serve - but this is another matter altogether)

[Image: novak-djokovic-and-nick-kyrgios-can-upse...asheed.jpg]

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - rudebwoy - 02-08-2019

OP I feel sorry for you.

Why would you list yourself as RH negative, you do realize that isn't a positive attribute.

My friend when you grow up, you will realize that good people can be found in any group.

I'm a firm believer in like attracts like.

If you like this lady then pursue her, her skin colour shouldn't matter. Although, you felt the need to comment on her dark skin.

I love dark skin on women, you can keep the pink skin women that age prematurely.

Why not stick to white women, that way you have a better chance of your offspring having blue eyes.

For me I just hope my child is healthy and doesn't have Down's syndrome or Autism.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - JackinMelbourne - 02-08-2019

Good post.

The most important thing is for you to spend more time with this chick and see if you would compliment each other in a family situation (extended families included).

Then think about this: are you adapted for the climate in this country? I'm going to say NO. You burn easily. There is not much water. The majority of Australia's landscape is barren and empty... the complete opposite of grassy plains or damp forests where we evolved... So with that in mind, consider also this: Australia is a huge, sparsely populated island still at the beginning of it's own "civilised" history. So as romantic as it is, Australia was only a white country for .00001% of recent history and even that is questionable since it was "discovered" by freemasons who have uncertain links. Even Indians could be said to have more claim to this land than Europeans (OZ Aboriginal DNA contains Indian traces).

So with all that said, do whatever the fuck you want. Australia is there for the taking. It's up to whoever wants to be most dominant to do it.

If you REALLY, TRULY care about your white heritage, go back to your original land, defend it, build on it and start a family on it.

Australia is nothing right now. It's Tattoine from Starwars. The Wild West. It's the barren wasteland from Mad Max and you're Max.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Leonard D Neubache - 02-08-2019

Quote:Quote:

I'm ready to settle down and have kids (I've already left it late at nearly 41).

During my first read I was conflicted about what advice to give because I missed this little part, but on a second read it's the only thing that really matters.

Your life choices until this point (whatever they are, not judging) have reduced your options considerably. Your fundamnetal premise is a question a 25 year old man should be asking. For a 40 year old man to have a 9.5 who's actually a saint dumped in his lap is providence of the most unlikely kind. A more superstitious man would say the gods smiled on you for some reason and your course has been chosen for you.

This is all assuming of course that she's as you describe and you're not putting her on a pedestal.

Assuming the relationship evolves well over 6 months to a year your kids and your people are going to have to take an L on those blue eyes. By the time you found a woman with suitable genetics to replicate yourself more faithfully she's going to be post wall and probably already psychologically damaged.

tl/dr You've left it too late to pretend you have any real options here. If the relationship goes well count your blessings. If you hold out for a Swedish princess then you're going to die alone or at best be teaching your kids to play football from a wheelchair.

p.s. This is a perfect example of why the globalist NWO doesn't brainwash you because they think it will stick forever. They just need to compromise your early life decisions and after that you spend most of your days in damage control.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - mickeyd - 02-08-2019

100% agree with the above post. At 41 you dont have a ton of good years left, and even still finding a girl at that age is incredible, dont fuck it up. Western politics is already too far gone for you to change the universe. And considering the state of Australian women from what i hear, theres no shame in running away from that. The time to have married a blonde girl and made babies has already passed you.

Also for what its worth, my father is biracial and has true green eyes, as do i being 3/4 white. So theres a small possibility of that.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - RawGod - 02-08-2019

I missed the simple fact of being over 40 as well, and have to agree with the above. Raise your kids well and teach them to value Western civilisation. If 200 years from now the white gene pool has an admixture, but they still listen to Beethoven and value science and the stories of our collective past, I'll take it.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Rorogue - 02-09-2019

This is what I believe will happen. Even the most militant white nationals will not be able to resist exotic non white women, as white men as a group simply do not have the pimp hand strong enough to keep their women feminine. Their women are getting more undesirable as long term prospects.

Couples having white offspring will be rare, and your population will drop even further.

As a mixed race man myself (brown father, Caucasian mum) who could easily pass as Greek, Italian or Spanish, I heavily identify as melanated, yet I realize many Brown and Black men don't see me that way. As a result, I have indeed always felt lonely, like I have no clear tribe.

I don't envy being in your position. The sense of guilt and responsibility of having a white family etc.

I personally think it's weak you can't find a feminine, suitable white woman. If you are so dedicated to your cause, why not relocate to Eastern Europe? Most likely, your mixed offspring will not give a damn about European heritage.

OP ask yourself this- how do you treat non white people who you know have 1 white parent? Exactly like your fellow whites?

Do you think mixed people don't realize that, and don't adjust their beliefs accordingly?

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Rorogue - 02-09-2019

@Going Strong

I am a huge tennis fan, and Kyrgios' confusion with his mixed race identity has caused huge problems for him.

That picture you posted is from an epic match he played with Federer around 2 years ago. He nearly beat Federer that night, but was booed for playing well by the idiot crowd in Miami.

Since then he has been disillusioned and withdrawn from the game.

He will never be seen as a European Greek, only a dark brown/black guy. Yet he probably expects to be treated like a European because or his name.

His only chance of getting back into tennis and succeeding would be to adopt a full on Serena, militant pro brown/black attitude: "I'm going to be hated anyway, let's disappoint these cra***rs"

That is the decision most mixed race men reach, when they realize the won't be treated
like their white parent, by whites

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - asianirish1 - 02-09-2019

Maybe after this you should reconsider your pathetic self before you become bitter about people with a different skin colour when she finds out youre a creep

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - LexisNexis - 02-09-2019

Autism

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - RatInTheWoods - 02-09-2019

If she is as good as you say she is, that wife her up and stop overthinking it

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Leonard D Neubache - 02-09-2019

Quote: (02-09-2019 02:07 AM)asianirish1 Wrote:  

Maybe after this you should reconsider your pathetic self before you become bitter about people with a different skin colour when she finds out youre a creep

Quote: (02-09-2019 03:12 AM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

Autism

Here come the civnat cucks, right on schedule.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Suffice to say younger men should strive to marry not only intra-racially but intra-culturally for the sake of their children's wellbeing if nothing else. Those that gloss over the complications of interracial marriage much less intercultural marriage are either ignorant at best or they're likely lying scumbags. For every multicultural family unit that works out well, you also get one of these:

[Image: robertdenior-e1542814034555.jpg]

Unfortunately OP is too far along in his life to be picky.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Black Caesar - 02-09-2019

I feel for you man. It must suck to want to continue on your plans for a pure-bred master race but then get tripped up cause Black women are just so damn fine.

Hopefully this chick wises up and leaves your racist ass. Most issues mixed kids have come from parents like you.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Leonard D Neubache - 02-09-2019

Quote: (02-09-2019 04:07 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

I feel for you man. It must suck to want to continue on your plans for a pure-bred master race but then get tripped up cause Black women are just so damn fine.

Hopefully this chick wises up and leaves your racist ass. Most issues mixed kids have come from parents like you.

Inferiority complex.

Non-Europeans who associate Europeans wanting to remain European with some kind of malicious racial supremacism are always projecting an inferiority complex.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Not a Second Hander - 02-09-2019

Thanks for the honest post Pixelfree.

Stick as close to your own background as possible. This applies to not only to race and ethnicity but also education, social class and temperament.

I'm an African guy myself. My uncle disowned my cousin for bringing a Russian girl home. Cute girl, well behaved but I back his decision 90%.

Family is not about your personal happiness. It's about furthering the bloodline and wealth expansion. When you bring a girl that looks like that home and have kids with her, you effectively kill your bloodline.

On a related note, I never understood the overcomplication of marriage in the manosphere. Are you telling me you couldn't find a single blonde chick you'd have kids with.

A girl doesn't have to fulfill 325675783 requirements to be wifey material. You don't even have to love her. Just avoid a few obvious red flags, pick a girl of similar background and keep her pregnant.

I disagree with Black Caesar's reaction, but I do find it weak that a guy who puts so much emphasis on wanting to be with a woman of his race, can't attract a suitable woman from that race.

Like, you can't keep one of them in line? Donovan Sharpe can have one or your women on her knees and spanked on Instagram.

Or you can't forgoe the pleasure of having the hottest woman possible, to improve your races demographics?
That's why you're losing and will probably lose. Because you can't make sacrifices like that

Another false equivalence. Virtually the entirety of white culture has become (((white culture))) and white women as followers have been weaponised against white men. Not just the pretty ones. All of them. Even the ugly ones are poisonous by a certain age. If Pixelfree is attracting a proper 9.5 non-white then I'm sure he has little problem banging passable white women but marriage to one is something else entirely.

Most of them have been poisoned completely by the time they're 25 and OP is realistically too old to be getting one that's barely legal, which is why I recommend white guys that want to marry in-race really need to get out of the game by 25 and find a late bloomer with minimal cultural brainwashing and no life direction (as it should be for women, since their role is assumed).

Again, and it bears constant repetition, the globalists win by setting you back ten short years, not a lifetime.

Deferred adulthood (by traditional definition marriage and kids) is the wedge in the door of compromising your entire civilisation.

p.s. If OP had a lot of money and extremely good prospects then there are more unorthodox methods (by today's standards) of securing an untainted white wife, and no, I'm not talking about anything illegal. Trouble is that "white" is a poor descriptor. As I mentioned before some marriages are interracial or intercultural or both. Black and White American. Black American and Black Britbong. Black American and White Britbong. All three have their unique difficulties with obviously mixed race AND culture being the hardest.

"White" isn't as plain as all that. We all know how badly white Britbong men get raped by white EE girls despite those EE girls being "more traditional".

If 40+ bald Nick Krauser can have white women submitting to him, there's not much excuse for other white men that age, If they care so much about ethno nationalsism. OP probably has higher smv.

White women still swipe right on white chads more than any other men, and in Australia (I live here) generally prefer to date men of their race.

It's just that those men don't seem to have the pimp hand required to keep them submitting.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Ouroboros - 02-09-2019

Quote: (02-09-2019 04:05 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Suffice to say younger men should strive to marry not only intra-racially but intra-culturally for the sake of their children's wellbeing if nothing else. Those that gloss over the complications of interracial marriage much less intercultural marriage are either ignorant at best or they're likely lying scumbags.

Leaving to one side the topic of inter-racial marriage, as a fellow Australian male I have to disagree with the intra-cultural marriage requirement. Most Australian women are just not the best marriage material, and Australia would benefit both genetically and culturally from the import of continental European women by international game-savvy RVF members [Image: banana.gif].

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Pangloss - 02-09-2019

You've clearly stated some values that it sounds like you hold strongly. I understand where you're coming from and am in a similar situation. I would consider two things:

1. What will this situation look like in 20 years? 30 years? How will you feel about either choice? This woman will age and her attractiveness will not last, nor will the sex.
2. Marriage and family are about children. What is best for them? Do you want them to have an attachment to their ancestors and their homeland (assuming there will be one)? If this stuff matters to you, why would it not matter to them?

Again, I understand. Australian women are mostly horrible, for the many reasons you are aware of. I generally avoid them but would only have children with someone of my heritage because this is what I feel is right for any of my potential children and society as a whole (community, cohesiveness, unity, identity etc.). There are still many white women in their late twenties and early thirties around, slightly used, but in good condition, even in your early forties. Many will say that is unacceptable. Refer number two.

I don't however understand your concern about 'racism'. No reasonable man outside of white-majority countries would find any fault with wanting to continue your family line and would be surprised if you felt otherwise (based on experience knowing foreign men in Australia and when overseas who have told me as much when I showed interest in women not of my race). If you're white in Australia, everything you do that is conceivably in the interests of your group (nation, people, whatever) can and will be perceived as 'racist', which is itself a hostile and racist attitude. Forget this.

Australia is a confusing place for men. We had little guidance growing up, little community, less values, almost no traditions. There probably won't be many white people in Australia in 150 years or so. They'll go back to Europe, be mixed out or be stuck in a South Africa-like scenario. Should you go with what the culture says and abandon your values, or go against popular opinion? If you really value the things you say you do, then embrace that path and make it happen. There are plenty of recent UK immigrants in Australia. Find a way back to the UK/Europe.

And a final story: I knew a mixed race man whose grandfather was white. The rest of his family was Asian. He married an Asian woman from Asia and taught his kids her language. He used to joke about his white grandfather, who was an anomaly in the family. It seemed embarrassing to him. I always thought it would be quite sad to end up like that man's grandfather.

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO - Belgrano - 02-09-2019

Quote: (02-08-2019 08:38 PM)PixelFree Wrote:  

Her

So anyway, during my 'play the field' period, I've met a wonderful Mauritian women. She's 24. An easy 9.5 in looks, 5'10" tall. She was a full time model, and I mean on billboards and in magazines, not just had a few 'model photos taken'. She didn't like that industry and now works in childcare. I've had close friends call her a 'supermodel', a 'goddess' ('both inside and out') and once a random stranger girl even stopped us in the street just to tell her how beautiful she is (never seen that happen before).

She has a very European face (nose, eyes, cheekbones and lips) and a Dutch surname. She's also very dark skinned, as brown as someone could be without being 'black'.

Most importantly, she's one of the most beautiful souls I've met - she's kind, pleasant, submissive, has the 'happy gene', considerate, caring, real mother/wife material. She's from a conservative Catholic background, been in Australia for 5 years, very low notch count but still interesting, funny and we share similar interests (music, yoga, spirituality, conspiracies, etc). We were both drawn strongly to each other since we met.

We've been sleeping with each other 'dating/undefined' since October, so around 4 - 4.5 months now. Any day now I'm expecting the 'so, what are we?' question from her. The sex is 10/10 (as you would expect it to be this early on). No doubt I'm also under the spell of NRE (new relationship energy) given it's all still pretty new, although I've been around long enough not to fully be blinded by it.

You're 41.

You are ready to settle down and want children.

Come.
On.
Man.

[Image: malehamster.gif]

She's Mauritian, with a Caucasian face and a Dutch surname?
She's very likely mixed as hell.

Which means that your children might come out with very light skin and blue eyes anyway. Maybe not the first one, but since you want 7 children you have a good chance.
If you are lucky you might just get one of each color!

And if not, no problem. Your sons will go on multiple alcohol fueled Eurotrips, probably end up with a nice Aryan girl and boom, there's your once again lily-white grandchildren.
Problem solved.

By the way, do you know how many perfectly white looking Australians have some Abo genes floating around?

[Image: neville2.jpg]

Just saying.

I'm thinking I should just live in the now and enjoy our relationship for what it is, but when it's gets to make or break time, then I'll break it off, honour my lineage and start my European wife hunting. I want my children to have a strong ethnic identity and be proud of it.

You are 41.

Odds are that all you'll get is a 35 year old single mum or a ball busting career woman who's desperate to have children before her ovaries dry out.

Of course you could get lucky and find a nice young girl in Eastern Europe.
Probably not such a bad idea, I heard cold-blooded snakes do well in Australia.

On the other hand, am I letting the globalists 'win' here in a sense because I am reacting to their agenda (even by trying to push against it)?

The globalists are laughing their asses off that you are a 41 year old White man who still hasn't reproduced and despite that is still thinking about discarding some absurdly fine, 20 years younger wife material to continue his search for the elusive trad thot reincarnation of Joan of Arc.

But hey, maybe you find her and finally manage to become a father when you're 50 or something. Which probably means no grandchildren for you, Sir!

The thought of a little mini-me but with a tan also has appeal (but not a chance to have frizzy hair). Our kids would be very attractive and have a great mother, which is a good gift I'd like to give them.

The horror!

I think they would much prefer to have white skin and divorced parents who never really loved each other.

Has my mind just invented another reason not to commit to someone and move forward in life?

Yes.
Yes indeed.