rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Quote: (01-21-2019 11:58 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2019 11:17 AM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I know we talk about potential bad times, but the funny thing is the reaction I got from this is that we must be living pretty good if the best thing we have for people to get pissed off about is a 17 year old boy smirking....

Way off the mark.

They're looking for an avenue to exterminate that kid and everyone who looks remotely like him. They're whipping the dumbest minorities and every chemically imbalanced white cunt or faggot they can convince to genocide that kid and everyone within five shades of him.

Don't fool yourself or anyone else with feelgood platitudes of "...if this is all people have to complain about". The psychos doxxing this kid and making death threats against him are the same kind of lunatics that massacred people by the million last century "for the revolution", and there's no Goddamned reason to believe it will work out any differently this time around except that maybe the locals will actually fight back.

The very Goddamned reason you should be fucking concerned is that these people going apeshit are fed, clothed, housed and entertained. They don't want to kill this kid to survive. They want to kill him because he exists and they hate him for it.

The lack of reasonable complaints supporting their rage isn't a good sign. It's completely the fucking opposite.

It's not that I don't think things can get worse, it's just that I was thinking more along the lines of when people get bored and are satisfied with basic comforts, they need to find something to complain about. It is human nature. Minor example. When I was in college, something a lot of students would complain about was when other students would take the elevator up one floor. Or the college slogan or parking available. These in reality were very small problems of people living in a bubble where they didn't have any real problems to deal with. Yet they complained about it like it was a humanitarian crisis. I tend to look at this the same way.

I'm far from an optimist, but I find it very hard to sell the idea that we have it worse off than our ancestors. My dad told me about times when he was growing up in the 60's. The biggest issue for their family was the Vietnam War. Guys my age at that time (and the kid's age) had to be worried about being drafted into a deadly war. The generation before that was even worse with World War II. Hell even the Korean War was an ugly draw. It got to a point where some of them considered fleeing to Canada.

With that said, don't take this as me dismissing the idea that a fire can't be raised by the media, especially if the economy gets tougher. I just think that this isn't a new thing. It's been tried before in America. I've read up on McCarthyism and how people were basically on a witch hunt for anyone that questioned the narrative. Particularly people in Hollywood. Sound familiar? Sure, things can get bad. But America has shown that it has the ability to call out bullshit and put a stop to it eventually. And this was when people didn't have information and videos available to them at the click of a button. These people lost jobs, never recovered in their careers, some even were even jailed.

Stories like this do have cause for concern, but it also has cause to think that maybe some people are catching onto bullshit a bit more...

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread