rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

58% Of Women's "Likes" Go To the Top 10% Of Men On Online Dating
8% Of Women's "Likes" Go To the Top 10% Of Men On Online Dating
Quote: (01-05-2019 01:48 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I just do not relate with the complaints about dating apps at all or guys saying how you have to be in the top 10% to get anything off of them. As someone who is a minority, albeit above average looks, I have had some degree of success with various dating apps and when I had higher quality photos done I could get myself to having a date every week or every other week. Most of this success came when I was in NYC but still, my point stands. The same goes for guys complaining about social media and how it is ruining game, nothing is ruining game, you're just not adjusting or evolving as a guy.

In my mind I have no doubt that if most dudes who have these complaints would just get higher quality photos done, learn the art of marketing themselves well through their pics and show to the world their interesting lifestyle that they would succeed with these apps and capitalize on this revolution. Please see this life changer of a thread to learn how to get the best possible photos for dating apps. Maybe I am missing something here but I don't get this whole notion of you having to be a Jason Momoa lookalike with a million dollar bank account to have success with dating apps, you just don't.

Dating apps have made my life a lot easier and I think they are probably the biggest blessing to the game, they have cut out the middle man.

I remember the nights of going out to bars and nightclubs, chatting up a cute girl only to find that she came with her crew and a lot of times her boyfriend. The amount of time wasted by going on wild goose chases and only occasionally getting lucky was a pain in the ass. Even with a lot of daygame I found that most of the women who were good looking were out with their boyfriend in the vicinity and simply did not want to be bothered.

Dating apps have cut out the middle man of a boyfriend and cockblocking friends, if she likes you and chats, it is implied that fucking or at least a date are going to be involved. I would not be surprised to find that vast majority of guys on this forum who have had a high lay count have done so because they used dating apps, it has made the whole process so much easier.

So I really do not get any of the complaints at all.

Yeah, women are going to like hot guys the same way guys like hot girls.

Yeah, guys who look better, have more interesting photos and can put together an amazing dating profile will get more play than some dude with selfies all over the app.

Yeah, younger people that look good love to fuck and experiment.

The point is that we're not complaining as Scorpion thoroughly explained, but simply laying out the consequences Dating Apps have on the Dating Market! And believe me, whatever results you're currently getting... with a proper social circle & a tight NightGame crew you would've gotten much much more before the "smarphone era"! If you go back to Roosh's initial writing with his DC Wings... you'll pick up the difference right away with how they were able to disable the Grenades!

Also think about this way: if you're getting adequate results now, with all the competition out there... image what it would've been back then. Of course there would be less candidates... but your success ratio would've been higher... and then by trying more... you'd probably exceed your current total

Messages In This Thread