rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls keep ghosting after poor sexual experience (MY STORY)

Girls keep ghosting after poor sexual experience (MY STORY)

>>it's impossible to simulate how a pussy feels like, the warmth, the tightness, the juices etc with plastic.

You're wrong. The fleshlight is amazingly similar to a real vagina, and this comes from an older man with plenty of experience with different women. And no, you cannot build one yourself unless you have all sorts of equipment, plus it would take years of experimenting to duplicate the fleshlight company's research. Also, the inside surface is a special type of silicone, not just any plastic.

You're correct about the lack of kissing, sounds, etc.

The fleshlight is purely an artificial vagina. Next generation will have virtual reality goggles and headset to stimulate visual and auditory systems, maybe a sex doll body to touch, possibly some artificial lips, maybe an odor delivery system too.

[Update:] I had one of the early models from like 15 years ago. I'm sure they've gotten even better since then, however I don't masturbate any more so it doesn't matter to me. Also, it's fleshlight.com for artificial vaginas and fleshjack.com for artificial anuses (for homosexuals, they also have anus simulators at fleshlight.com, I had no interest in the anal simulator and never tried).

Messages In This Thread