rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

This is a tough question. I'd lean towards no just because I think I'm too young for that kind of commitment at the moment (mid-20's). But, I tend to think the same way as Final Epic in believing that if you're set on searching for a wife, you will force it. I would rather believe in being open to having a wife if the right girl came along. So, I think that's where I'm at with a recent realization to have more quality women in my life. With that said, I am definitely judging women I am pursuing from the second I interact with them if they have the potential to be a suitable mate. I have had less than a handful go into the LTR category.

My problem is that the US marriage laws are not on my side and I'm not sure if I'd be ready to settle in any one country abroad anytime soon with a whole world to see. An ideal scenario for me if I had a bit deeper of pockets would be for a girl to be open to traveling with me for a few months anyway. I've had a girl that straight up wanted my babies once and begged me to cum the first time we did it. Luckily, I had better discipline lol.

Like the OP's friend, I would also want to be dating a girl for a few years before I married her. Doing the same thing every single day doesn't strongly appeal to me though. I think I've been more of a STR guy up to this point. I like the idea of having a stable girl to be with for a while, but I think eventually I always end up either wanting a new adventure, think about how many things I would miss out on if I locked a chick down, and also sometimes it just runs its course. The longest LTRs I've been in are two separate six-month ones, so I'm interested to see how my mindset would be when I date a chick for a year or two.

Realistically, I think I have about a 10-15 year window to find a wife if I ever want one. It's going to take me a while to decide what exactly I'm going to do. I met one girl in my past that I thought would make a great mother to potential children. I was pretty anti-kids back in those days and told her that. She kind of bulled through it and worked on trying to open my mind to it. It half worked, because I don't look at LTR women the same way anymore.

For wife hunting mode, I look for a woman that could make a good mother if I wanted kids, a woman with a traditional mindset, and one that is more humble and laid back. I also think having a good sex drive and sexual chemistry is important, because something I would not want to happen would be for a marriage to become sexless once the knot is tied and the first child is born.

But, if I don't think a girl is LTR material, it doesn't mean I won't fuck them [Image: wink.gif].

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread