rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP George H.W. Bush 1924-2018

RIP George H.W. Bush 1924-2018

Quote: (12-01-2018 03:18 AM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2018 02:20 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

So pardon me if I am not fucking glad this son of a bitch is dead. I only wish it was as a result of a trial for treason, so that there may finally be a restoration of justice in this country.

Don't forget HW Bush was also responsible for major escalation of the manufactured war on drugs, including extensive CIA and military involvement.

When people like to blame Clinton for the mass incarceration of black men, many forget that Bush actually started it with his War on Drugs, that actually was a massive front for CIA and DEA activity that would flood black neighborhoods with drugs. Reagan may have had a small part in starting it (maybe large) but Bush poured gasoline on it.

Anyone lately that hates Trump or is opposite of Trump gets revered these days and their sins not only forgiven (not a bad thing) but also forgotten (the real crime). These days idiotic nig nogs are not just blacks, but also liberal whites too.

We really screwed up as a society letting history be written by particular group of liberal people.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread