rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love and Game

Love and Game

I have been wondering about if too much game is actually detrimental for your purpose of finding "the one" and settle down with. To find real human connection, when you have all these routines and rules in your head that you execute to perfection, instead of just letting go for a moment and let it flow. If the highs are high, the lows are low, but is it worth the experience to feel that deep connection with someone where you really think you found someone you could potentially marry?

It's a safety net for not getting your heart broken, but it's also a barrier for how far up the feeling/connection scale you can reach in my opinion. Think about it, the first time you were in love, did you even have any set of rules or plans or did you just follow your stupid in love heart? It scares me to think about this because a friend of mine in psychology major did a study where he interviewed men in the age of 25-40 and the majority of them said they’ve only been in love once in their life. Some said never. It’s a small statistic so shouldn’t be counted on, but it does give a perspective on things.

I might be new in the game and don’t know much, but what’s your opinion on this? I mean we all strive for that one great girl to have by our side, and some have been through 100s of girls, why have you not found her and settled down with her yet? Most of you put the pussy on a pedestal and fuck your way through happiness. It gets tiring and superficial really quick - a lot of guys on here talk about player fatigue or game taking too much of their time. More and more PUA's are settling down and even people like Roosh would want to find something genuine to start a family with now seeing as he's getting older and older, and the player mindset is put behind. If you don’t open yourself up and show emotions/show vulnerability that is the key to making a connection with another person, then how is it done? Is game something we use as a weapon to filter out girls in this fucked up feminized society we live in, that is only getting worse and worse?

Now answer me one thing, how many times in your life have you been in love? A genuine and strong connection with another human being.

I have absolutely no doubt that game works, and im not a game denialist, but this was something me and a friend discussed the other night and would love to hear your inputs on this. Gaming too much, can it take away from your purpose of finding "true love" (not the Hollywood fantasy kind of love, but you get the point). You meet someone and she ticks all the boxes while you don't get bored of fucking her after a few months, and also you stop looking and thinking about other girls when you're with her. A girl that changes you.

Messages In This Thread