rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

You need to reed the Rational Male blog. Nobody explains better than Rollo.

The guy you refer to as "Chad" is a stereotype. And a bad one. Forget him.

Quote:Quote:

Women that dress like models (7+/10) holding hands with guys with ZERO fashion sense, chubby, balding guys who don't work out. Wearing basketball shoes and snapbacks.

These are your average Beta men. Average Beta men can have hot girlfriends. Nothing special there. You do not want to be a beta and have a girlfriend.

You want to be the other guy. The Alpha.

You know how many "Chad" looking guys I see with beautiful women?

Chad is a fictional character used to illustrate a point. Most guys here do not get the point and thus do not get Chad. Forget him. He is fictional.

This entire concept that women are looking for millionaires with extremely high social status as well as 6'4'' Chad looking guys is completely foreign to me.

This "concept" is wrong.

You do not need ANY money to fuck a hot girl. You can be homeless and still fuck hotties. You can be ugly and have a burned face and bang hotties. You can be a complete loser and still bang hotties. You can be short. You can wear a garbage bag for clothing and still bang hotties. You can smell like piss and bang hotties.

Anyone who says anything different is an idiot.

You need SEXUAL Market Value! (SMV):

Power, Dominance, Risk taking, Rule breaking, Strength, Sexual Confidence, Pre Selection to name just a few of the qualities.

I wrote a topic about it. Guys have trouble believing it. Truth is painful.

thread-71038.html

You need to read that blog (Rational Male). I suck at explaining.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread