rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Quote: (11-20-2018 11:22 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

So what are your upcoming plans for Hanukkah?

Quote: (11-20-2018 11:27 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I've never met one of these bad tippers with a personal policy about it that isnt a complete jackass in many other aspects of their lives.

Having a personal policy about tipping leads me to believe inly one thing about the person: His bullshit beliefs are all a big smokescreen to hide the fact that your no-pussy-getting ass is broke as fuck!

Quote: (11-21-2018 12:40 AM)nek Wrote:  

None of this is true. The tippers are simply pointing out that the original article reads like an autistic interpretation of reality, and that if you actually explained to someone, in real-life, that you don't tip because of the reasoning that the author provided, not only would you accomplish nothing, but people would think that you're simply a butthurt, woman-hating, limp-dicked incel (and they'd be right).

Thanks for proving my point:
The biggest difference between Tippers and #TeamNoTip is that Tipper's vehemently hate #TeamNoTip and will kick and scream and swear all #TeamNoTippers to hell and back and will even lose friendships over it....Tippers militantly judge a man's character by which team that person belongs to

Messages In This Thread