rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris or Tokyo

Paris or Tokyo

I'm a 34yo Eastern European male living in the Bay Area, California. What I have here is a job as a software engineer that pays a bit over 300k and no social life. I can transfer to a remote office. Two locations that I am most interested in are Tokyo and Paris. In both cases the offices are in the city center and the pay is a bit over 200k USD.

As for Paris the advantages are easy language that is useful in their former colonies and lots of vacation (30 days plus some extra weird days off).

The advantage of Tokyo is that it is a much nicer city (walkable, great food), relatively close to interesting destinations is Asia. I started learning the language and it's horribly difficult. I also read on the forum that dating is not very easy. I'm leaning towards Tokyo, but I can see myself going to France, learning the language and trying to profit from it in Northern Africa.

Do you think I should prefer Tokyo or Paris?

Messages In This Thread