rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are the chicks working in the HR department actually doing?

What are the chicks working in the HR department actually doing?

Quote: (11-17-2018 09:39 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2018 07:51 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2018 06:27 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I’ve been working in corporate America for a couple of years now

That was painful to read, buddy. Almost cringeworthy. Another reminder to avoid the corporate world, especially corporate America at all costs. I hate office politics

It's worse if women are managers. In my department, a female manager will defend a analyst in our department who barks at everyone she doesn't like and will single out women who don't suck up. The people who worked hard don't get much credit while the slackers get praised with everything.

Women are okay to professionally network with but actually working them with them is terrible. I have had nothing but horrible experiences working with women in corporate America. I have lost 2 jobs because of women.

Edit: I don't want to bash women too much, as I wrote earlier, women can be helpful in getting a job (professional networking on Linkedin for example). Some guys have a massive ego so it can be a barrier to network with certain men. Of course it depends on the person.

Overall, I would rather have a male manager and co-workers. Occasionally I wouldn't mind professionally networking with women. I enjoy female energy (at times) and being around women in periods (no pun intended).

Messages In This Thread