rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-30-2018 03:25 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I think you meant, complement, as in:

1. add to (something) in a way that enhances or improves it; make perfect.

Quoting this part again for how true it is. You will NOT be happy with a woman if you are not happy with yourself. Also, if you think about it from the other perspective, you CANNOT make her happy with how fucked up she is. She is not happy with herself, she's nuts and completely out of control of her life. She will be nothing but a drain on your life ultimately.

OP, cut ties now not after spinning your wheels even longer. You don't have to bang that 6, but there are plenty of other girls like her but they are also even younger and don't have any of that bullshit drama you're rationalizing away.

I know what he meant. You are right, you can not be happy with a woman if you are not happy with your life first, but no matter how much one achieves, men will want to have a woman that loves them, as the biographies of Howard Hughes, Nietzsche and so on show quite clearly. We instinctually seek a woman, even when we are happy with the rest of our life. Precisely for a measure of caring, validation and so on.

You certainly can not make a bipolar happy. Believe me, I tried. It can't be done. And my God has she been a drain on my life, my finances, my time, my goodwill.

Messages In This Thread