rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

I don't have a scarcity mindset. I'm fully aware I can get other women. The thing is some women are a lot better than other women. I'm talking certain aspects, like looks. Yes, this maniac may have depression and other mental issues, but in terms of legs, face, and looks generally she's simply a cut above the majority of girls.

Her crazy is the problem. The more I think about it there's no way around it. She'd cause me too much unhappiness.

She just sent me a photo. At first I thought, 'cool, a nice pic of her'. Turns it out it was a picture of one of these wimmin's relationship advice memes about how not all relationships last, sometimes they just teach us lessons and people leave, that's ok. Then she followed it up with a 'Hi, Enjoy your day!'

No idea what this is supposed to be. She's not breaking up with me, but sending pics of memes that say people leaving is okay, sometimes relationships don't last. Then a cheerful greeting and have a great day. I don't get it. If she wants to break up, why write at all?

I am tired of this nonsense now. She's already hurt my focus at work. Countless were the days when she had to text me during the night, I lost sleep, she caused some drama and I had no energy to focus on work.

I am definitely up for moving to Phil at some point and meet someone else. If she wants out she can go. Her loss.

Messages In This Thread