rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Yah, you have that behind you. I still have to go through that valley of pain.

She messaged me at 11 pm yesterday. Asking 'Let me think about things. Goodnight'.

So I just replied 'Of course. Goodnight'. I thought that was that. But the reply was so aloof she must have wondered what's up, because I then got a follow up straight away 'You're up late?'. So I called her. I'd said some pretty bad things about her family and her and wanted her to know it was just said in anger. She was still smarting from it. I'd brought up that she'd cheated in the past. She said I keep throwing it in her face and she regrets she told me the truth now, that she said too much. I asked her 'what there's more?'. She just replied 'I said too much'. She claimed she was very sensitive to these things, and it has all been a bit much. She again said she wanted to think about things. I said sure.

She'd deactivated her facebook and insta. When I mentioned it she said she'd reactivate it. She didn't send me a friend request, didn't reactivate and didn't write at all the whole night today.

I can feel it slipping away. I can feel myself slipping away. When she was giving me what I needed I could maintain the idea that she loved me. Now, she's not writing I am starting to think it's not worth it. She keeps withdrawing her affections like this. Not just over long distance, also when she lives with me there are weekends like that. She ruins whole weekends for me with her coldness.

This weekend I will most likely hit up that girl I met at the bar. Yes, she's a 6 and heavy set, but she was nice. Easy and pleasant. A refreshing change.

Messages In This Thread