rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

I have never in my life put up with even 1% of the shit this girl allows herself.

Not from any girl. And it's not because she folds shirts and t-shirts with a precision that is almost superhuman, or even that the sex is so much better than with other girls, though it is excellent, it's' something about her. Maybe her vulnerability. I think I could really make a difference with this girl. I elevated my previous one into something higher, and she is at the plateau now, not much more I can do for her. But this one, I feel she could really benefit from being with me. I could make a difference with her. She has a lot of potential. But no cut, no real training.

But yes, her BS is on an epic scale, and the more it goes on the more tired I get of it. The worst, I realise it's not her fault, she genuinely has mental issues, depression, anxiety, paranoia, sleep paralysis...

I do feel I'm stepping down in the gutter a bit.

But does the sublime Lotus flower not grow in the mud, Aneroid Ocean?

I swear all other girls I met were boring by comparison.

Messages In This Thread