rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

I really was hoping to get advice that would help to take the crazy out of this relationship. To neutralise the "bitch mode", as PT put it so well. I did not want just blanket agreement, I knew what I was doing was not working sometimes.

She has complied with most requests in terms of removing orbiters from her social media. She sent me updates every 30 minutes for a while. But it was never consistent. Okay, I made a joke about seeing a waitress I knew she was jealous of, I just wanted to tease her a little, but that was a mistake and I set her off again. But you see two whole days of of pain because of that, completely over the top accusations, breaking up, she's way over the top.

I had an idea she had a depression, because she did not sleep for days, and also sleep paralysis because she posted two articles about that. But she did not tell me anything about it. She's embarassed about it. I asked her straight out, 'did you have sleep paralysis again? She just denied it then. Now she tolds me she had an episode. She just lies to me non-stop.

Thing is when she has it together, she is so sweet and gentle. Yes, she has a beautiful face, slender elegant body, is crazy in bed, sounds like a pre-pubescent choir girl, but it's more than that. She has such a surprising, complex personality, she's just interesting, and fun to be with, loves to laugh. It's such a shame she has this depression, anxiety, paranoia, sleep paralysis, narcissism thing going on. In a way it's what makes her interesting, but also a pain in the ass. Never boring though.

For my own sanity, solvency, and for my family's sake, I should let her go. I just find her endlessly fascinating. Though maybe it's just how she fucks me. It's hard to say. Great cook too, laundry genius, full lips, she really ticks all my boxes. Even now I still want to make it work. I'm still not sure if she really loves me, or not. Just to find out I'd want to stick around. But it looks bleak at the moment.

Messages In This Thread