rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-24-2018 11:23 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2018 12:55 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

If you understood the concepts and internalized them you would not be in this situation and that's a fact jack.

Come back when you actually want to learn, not just vent about how hard it is being a simp.

Well the situation has been resolved. We've made up and everything is fine now. We will move to Bangkok together.

I know some of the issues were my fault previously. And I do want to learn, how to improve things in this very difficult relationship. So for this this thread has been excellent, some very helpful advice has been received. I will work on improving things going forward.

You must be trolling. I refuse to believe a man that makes as much money as you claim that also has a wife and kids is this fucking stupid.
[Image: troll.gif]

On the off chance you're not. "Everything is fine now" ok, maybe for now. "the situation has be resolved" certainly not. You're in for a lot of pain and heartbreak. Good luck to you sir. I'm out

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread