rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

I became active on the forum after a short-lived, passionate romance ended with my heart being ripped out of my chest by a cold, ruthless, alcoholic bitch. I was controlling because I was overly invested-she was the only thing that was positive in my life, and I was deathly scared to lose her.

I've had numerous plates and mini relationships since, and I just can't bring myself to give a shit about a woman again. I might be scarred permanently, I'm not totally sure. It's a different level of frame when you enter a short term relationship knowing that it has an expiration date while continuing to line up your options as the relationship goes on.

This world is ruthless and cold, and women don't give a shit about you. They are out for themselves and what they can get out of you. Don't ever mistake a woman's love as unselfish-they are only looking out for themselves. Once they are done with you they will discard you, block you, and move on to the next branch. I don't see a point in being controlling. I'm just enjoying my turn on the carousel and increasing my value for the next woman.

Between family, friends, and women, so many people have discarded me that it doesn't have an effect on me anymore. I'm obsessed with myself, increasing my SMV, and becoming the biggest Chad of all time. I hardly have time to think about failed relationships other than finding suitable replacements. It's been quite a transformation for me-I used to be an eager, loyal, helpful boyfriend and friend. Now, my narcissism has taken full control over my life, and I can't seem to care for more than a few hours about a lost relationship.

Point I'm trying to make: If you have this frame, there is no need to control a woman. You know she is going to eventually dump you or branch swing, just fuck her while it lasts, keep increasing for SMV and options.

Messages In This Thread