rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-23-2018 11:18 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2018 09:53 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Damn. I'm actually on her side now. She actually must have had huge patience to put up with such stupid and unattractive behaviour. 10's of thousands of dollars must have helped though.

Bad news then, mate, we just made up. So imma going to be hitting that soon. Turns out she didn't want to be where she is, but if I fly her into Bangkok or another location she's fine with it.

Yes, she has huge patience, I'm really that hard work.

Uh ... congratulations? [Image: tard.gif] How much did you pay her this time? You do realise you could get many much hotter girls that live closer and are less hassle for the same price right? Have you heard of SeekingArrangement? but since you're hugely unattractive and gameless you will still have to pay a lot though.

Don't think of yourself as 'hard work' in a good way. You're hard work because you don't have any game, you text and call her with pointless questions about her choice of biscuit and other useless nonsense, and if she doesn't respond in a timely enough fashion you accuse her of cheating. That is extremely desperate and unattractive behaviour that she finds it hard to put up with even with 90k lol.

Also, why's it bad news for me "mate"? Do you think I'm jealous of your golddigging filipina hooker?

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread