rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-05-2018 07:46 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Of course she would continue to act poorly. This girl clearly has deep seeded psychological issues.

That is clearly the case.

She never got enough love and attention from her dad and now she probably has a complex regarding male attention and validation that will most likely never be cured. It's no surprise to me that one of her regular hobbies is pinging her many male orbiters.

She is a bit of a narcissist. She used to change her profile pic very regularly. The orbiters were more of an audience. She would not write to them a lot, just comment when she posted a pic. Since she has an unusually beautiful face and body that is pretty much her only accomplishment in life.

If you force her to block them on social media she will just itch for their attention even more and she will establish more furtive modes of communication. When they were on her accounts you at least had a chance of knowing when you were officially cucked. Attention from a single man is rarely enough for a woman with this breed of daddy issues.

Well her writing secrety to two of her exes almost was too much for me and I ended it then. We have a huge fight, just brutal. She fell on her knees, kissed my feet and begged me to stay. Swore she would never ever write to this guy again, he could drop dead. What did she do after another fight, call this guy from my apartment, ask him for relationship advice (he advised her to walk away from me, surprise surprise), and add him on Whatsapp. Plus another guy. It's fairly clear I'd have constantly monitor her phone if I were with this woman. Too much work.

She says jump and you ask how high.

Errr, no. I don't know where you got that from.

Your preoccupation with the apartments removed all doubt you're still thinking about her exes and/or that you're still her lackey.

I don't see how looking for an apartment makes me a lackey, but since I found out she lied to me and had six, not two, previous men, was writing secretly to three, and told me all the details in technicolour it is indeed the case that this issue has crossed my mind on occasion.

You guys have been apart and she doesn't even want you to visit.

That's what says after an argument, she always wants to hurt you during and after an argument. She said and did a lot of things. None of which were true. She's broken up with me for about 129 times 'for real'. I'm fairly sure if I went there she'd be moving in with me from arrival day.

How can you rationalize an utter lack of desire to see you.

Well, it's not real. She's just saying that in order to hurt me. To get attention. Because I ignore her now when she becomes caustic.

There's a chance she has another guy around and is just looking for a scapegoat excuse for you guys to be in a fight.

It's very unlikely she has another guy, I call her at random and she texts me non stop. When she did have another guy, a week after we first met, she went AWOL for days, because she was busy with that other guy. This is not the case at all now. But you may have a point, at this stage she may be so jaded by the online arguments that she wants an excuse to end it. To be honest I'm also fed up with the constant arguments.

If you told her you're cutting off the gravy train for six months in response to her bad behavior do you think she would stick around? Until you do something lasting to prove you're truly willing to walk away in the face of this atrocious behavior, there's zero chance this improves. She knows your threats are empty at this point. If she's mostly in it for the money, which seems to be the case, you could easily find something much healthier and much less of a headache.

If she were in it for the money she would not break up with me. She does that all the time. Of course if I cut her off for six months she'd just find another guy, with her face and body, she has a photo portfolio to rival any model, she knows very well she'd hook up with a thirsty guy in a heartbeat. I actually told her recently what have you ever done to show me you love me? She replied, well I don't go out and I don't party, I don't pursue other guys, like a girl my age could, but of course you don't appreciate that'.

Messages In This Thread