rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

There is an element of that, simple because I come from a relationship which became fairly monotonous, focused on children, I have to admit the drama with this girl was sometimes a thrill ride which was new.

But actually the drama is also irritating. We were all sweetness now for a few days. We were talking about apartments to choose as I intended to fly to her country. It so happened we were looking at a city where I knew she was previously kept in an apartment by another guy. So I asked what the quality of apartments is like there, where this apartment was (also because I don't want to end up in the same condo unit where she fucked an ex). She replied 'it doesn't matter', in a very irritated manner, and basically refused to tell me where this apartment was. I ended the phone conversation. So we are again back to irritation and the days of sweetness have given way to yet another episode of tension.

She now texted me she didn't want me to come where she was, she really wanted to leave her country and live in Japan or Singapore. It's just becoming very annoying. Instead of valuing the fact that we can be together she's now bitching about the fact she would have to stay a while where she is now and that she wanted to live in Singapore.

To be honest, I 'm getting a bit tired of this behaviour which is sweet as sugar for a few days, followed by inevitable bouts of cold bitchiness.

I wonder if I went all the way there would things really change or would she still make unreasonable demands and continue to turn on the coldness every few days. I don't really enjoy that, to be honest.

Messages In This Thread