rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-20-2018 12:04 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I also went out with a crazy chick for the mindblowing sex and good times but after a year she started to get out of control. We had an argument and she stormed off leaving me alone in the middle of Mexico City a long way from her place where we were staying. I stupidly didn't have a phone, map or knowledge of the city really at all (first time I've been there). I didn't even know her address, just the name of the neighbourhood she lived in. However I actually found my way back to the bus I took and got off near to where she lived and then got a taxi back to her home only costing a dollar or two. Some other cunt tried to rip me off for like 25 dollars but I didn't fall for it. It was pretty lucky I have a good sense of direction and didn't end up anywhere crazy.

I said to myself ok fuck this bitch, this is over. However I stupidly made up with her only for her to basically ruin Christmas for me 5 months later by having a tantrum and throwing some of my shit across the room breaking it. I walked over to her calmly and slapped her right in front of her own mother. lol. They then both left the place. At that point I had no other 'game' or ideas left to try and 'control her'. Slapping her was a last resort and that didn't work either.

I broke up with her soon after that and she still wants to get with me again a year later. Anyway the whole time crazy shit like this was happening I rationalised it to myself exactly as you are doing. The difference is you're like twenty years older than me.

I also did similiar shit with my first girlfriend who was also crazy but I had a strong one itis.

I'm now with a non crazy happy girl for the last 10 - 11 months and its fantastic. We never fight. She doesn't get angry or crazy. We've only had one mild problem in that time, once when I raised my voice and talked over her because she kept interrupting me, she got really sad and stopped talking to me and sulked.

You probably need more experience with different girls and you will find not all of them are crazy, you don't have to put up with this shit. You also probably aren't confident in your game as you're unwilling to walk away. I got with this girl 2 days after breaking up with the last one so I have experience and confidence in myself that I will be able to find another girl whatever happens. So I always have a IDGAF attitude, even though I like her a lot, which helps me keep control in the relationship.

Yes, mine actually also ruined Christmas 2016. We were in London and I can't even remember the reason, she just went to bed really early. I made her get up to have the duck and roast potatoes I cooked but she was still mad about something, don't even know what it was. Then ruined New Year's as well. I had big plans, watch the fireworks then go to a club. Turned out she got a message from her older sister saying what are you doing with this guy, he has two children, why don't you look for someone else? She defended me against her own sister, they had an argument. But she didn't tell me this at the time. Just refused to speak to me all night and was upset and sulky. So then I of course responded being pissed as well.

These arguments are not a lot of fun, but the good times far outweigh these bad ones in number.

I am well aware that some girls are much lower maintenance. I could be with a girl that is very even tempered. I just find her a bit boring. This other girl is anything but boring.

I know I can easily find another girl. But I put up with this because I really like this particular girl, because of the good things she does to me, for me etc. Yes, she's hard work sometimes, but a lot more fun than other girls.

Messages In This Thread