rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-19-2018 12:45 PM)Noir Wrote:  

I don't react in the moment, I do the classic women trigger response of 'we will discuss this when you calm down'.

My reactions are when shits all good and she isn't expecting it. This has the strange outcome of keeping her in check. Honestly, my girls don't give me shit anymore because I don't invest as much in their responses.

I can't give you a clear answer because I have realized you are dealing with the type of girl I would have cut loose a long time ago and I don't think I am the ideal person to advise you on this due to my lack of reference points with such nutcases.

Montrose and PT have some good advice but again, I don't back myself 100% as above.

Good luck, whatever you decide but I would cut her off and move on/reset.

Good response. De-escalation has to be the weapon against the massive escalation willingness on her part. Then firmly mark the boundary.

Responding too much to the drama, as PT also identified, is not a good thing. It feeds it. I need to cut that off.

I just think I'd be happier with her, even with occasional drama, than without her, but if the drama takes on Jerry Springer levels I would definitely eject.

Messages In This Thread