rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-19-2018 11:59 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Yes, it can be exhausting, PT.

Dangerous even, at times when she lived with me she attacked me physically several times and I was forced to take defensive action.

These are intermittent blow ups, and the good, fun, pleasant times do outnumber the arguments still.

If it were to get too much I would certainly walk away and find someone new.

Incidentally I had a girl who had the happy gene before. But she changed a lot after the years went by. I do not believe frustrations can be avoided altogether in life.

Thank you, and again your advice has been consistently excellent. I much appreciate it.

Of course some level of frustrations and conflicts in life and relationships are inevitable.

But there's difference between occasional minor conflicts that keep the boundaries visible and living a life thats likely to end up on The Jerry Springer show or even an episode of Cops

Yikes

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread