rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Okay, here´s my two cents.

Acoording to my personal experience with LTR, it is basically irrelevant, and the answer depends on your individual case. I´m in a point of my life where I consider that women are inherently guided towards unfaithfulness, regardless on how much control you exert over them.

i was kind of controlling with my LTR (almost 4 years), but in a subtle way. She ended up cheating on me even though we saw each other pretty much every day. These days I´ve been messing around with a girl that´s been in a LTR for the past 5 years with an italian dude that pays for all her shit. He barely exerts any control over her.

So it´s not about the amount of control but how is your relation with her and what are your expectations.

If you´re already committed, at least don´t mess up your brain. The best option is to care little to nothing and do your own thing. At the end of the day, if shit goes down, at least you´re not as attached and will avoid oneitis.

Messages In This Thread