rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-15-2018 06:34 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

It is hard to influence a girl until she is fully in her feminine and basically follows your lead. A western girl takes time to get to this stage

In early stages I would prefer to use positive influence:

Eg. Gym:
"Oh you look hot in your gym gear, I love checking you out while you work out"
Something like this will encourage her to go to the gym. You can't tell her to go to the gym.

Its hard in the west. I feel it takes 3 months to get the feminist trust edge off of a girl and get her into her real femininity.
Vs. In Colombia they are feminine from day 1

You're absolutely right, she has to be in love with you and follow your lead. This is crucial of course and I take it as given. My problem is that I tended to overdo the influencing. I made her delete all exes, all orbiters, none of whom were any threat really, and also asked her to delete a gay friend, I asked her to show she is in a relationship on FB, to post pictures of us on Insta, she did all of that, I asked her to send me updates every 30 minutes of what she does when we're apart, she did it.

But my concern is indeed when it is too much. I don't want to overstep the mark, and overdo it so that the control itself becomes an issue. I feel I am not subtle enough about it. I am clear. I get results but I think it does cause a certain amount of killing of attraction. So my question is how to do the control part, without killing the attraction. Your way is good, but I am dealing with a narcisst, BPD type person here.

Messages In This Thread