rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

Quote: (11-15-2018 10:05 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

So my question: Do you have any rules, control methods, and if so, how do you know that something else is a 'step too far'? An obvious rule I have is that ex boyfriends have to be removed from all social media, however, you can then get into territory where you ask any male high school friends who had a crush on her be removed, she has to show she is in a relationship with you, or have a profile pic with you in it, which some would consider a step too far.

The best way to handle the phone/texting/social media with other boys is to:
1. Accept that almost every hot girl is going to have social media and a cell phone. Guys are going to try and text her and DM her all the time.
2. Set up your life and social media so that you are always talking to other hot girls. Once she knows you have that many easy options, she will be the one checking your phone, wanting your passwords.

I used to be a much more controlling type. I still am controlling, but I like to exert the control by flexing my SMV and amount of options at my fingertips, constantly giving dread game.

Messages In This Thread