rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

How much control should you exert in an LTR?

I read WIA's advice in one thread that said you need to teach a woman how to love you and please you and hope she is receptive. This makes sense. Whilst there are some, from Corey Wayne to XXL on this forum, who say that you should not control the girl, but let her be free, the issue arises that you want the girl to learn how to please you.

In my experience, I have been in 3 longer LTRs, a girl needs direction. However, I sometimes have trouble in exerting the right amount of control. This varies with each girl, the current level of attraction and so on, but I wonder if there are some generic control rules that you apply in an LTR? Roosh for example advocated that you ask a girl to put her mobile phone away when she is interacting with you.

So my question: Do you have any rules, control methods, and if so, how do you know that something else is a 'step too far'? An obvious rule I have is that ex boyfriends have to be removed from all social media, however, you can then get into territory where you ask any male high school friends who had a crush on her be removed, she has to show she is in a relationship with you, or have a profile pic with you in it, which some would consider a step too far.

Messages In This Thread