rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a way to marry a foreign woman without fear of divorce rape?

Is there a way to marry a foreign woman without fear of divorce rape?

Quote: (11-16-2018 04:54 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Quote:Polniy_Sostav Wrote:

Why do you guys refuse to get married ?

Refuse? As if marriage is the ONE RIGHT way, determined by God himself.

Refusing to get married looks more to me like a lack of responsibility.

Responsibility for what?

I believe we have the role to keep the traditions of our civilisations and make them great again.

When was civilization great? When did it stop being great?

and kid

Trust me. You do not want me to produce a kid. It will be a monster.

Interesting to know how old you are ? I was thinking like you when I was 22/25 or so. I will answer point by point

1)Refuse? As if marriage is the ONE RIGHT way, determined by God himself.

It is.This is how we function for centuries. Until 3-4 decades ago all the western civilization was accepting wedding. Rejecting this is being progressist , just like pro-gay etc...

2)Responsibility for what?

Responsibility for keeping our civilization morally acceptable and a model. When you re not married , you can stop your relationship at any time without having to go through divorce. When you are married , you will do your best not to divorce. (the problem being that divorce rules are unfair these days towards men) . It means that you will fight to make sure that your couple will be stable and that by extension your kids will have a rather normal life without the cons of "my parents were divorced - life"

3)When was civilization great? When did it stop being great?
Almost every centuries , it stopped about 30/40 years ago. Moral decadence and full promotion of degeneracy + mass immigration have destroyed our beautiful civilizatin

4) Trust me. You do not want me to produce a kid. It will be a monster.

Already if you are on this forum , and you find a nice woman , this kid will not be in monster. Believe in yourself and don't be lethargic . society can change thanks to us. stop being individualistic.

Messages In This Thread