rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-23-2018 10:13 PM)Xenophon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2018 01:36 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Could not agree more. And we'll just have to see what happens when (and not if) these events start playing out in various parts of the Western hemisphere. My money is on Europe first before the United States but it's tough predicting when and how things escalate.

There are definitely European countries which will not fight nor survive what's coming. France and Sweden come to mind. Currently the Globalists are trying to sell Europe on never having been homogeneous nation-states but rather ideological constructs similar to the United States. Although it is patently false that America was envisioned as a multicultural wasteland with membership determined by a photo in a blue booklet attached to a taxpayer number, it's been the prevailing narrative as long as I've been on this earth.

Some European nations will correctly identify this new narrative as a Globalist nudge strategy to multiculturalism and disorder. They can look at the failing US for proof positive that the touchy feely lies don't translate into a utopian reality. On the flip side, many of these people are completely disarmed. When I lived in Europe over ten years ago it was very tranquil and Europeans would mock the concept of private firearm ownership. With each current year of diversity I hear that argument less and less.

Most Germans that have more than two braincells to rub together are already lamenting the fact that they are completely powerless in the face of Middle Eastern clans taking over growing districts in large cities. It's all but downhill from there of course.

I don't want to derail this thread as we've discussed this in more detail in the politics/Migrant Invasion Of Europe thread. However I sincerely hope that some of you wake up and start to actively consider your options knowing that what's going on in Europe is only the template for what's planned in the U.S.

The unfolding caravan drama is exactly what happened in Europe since about the turn of the century. And once the floodgates had opened in late 2015 there was no turning back. It's one thing to absorb a few tens of thousands of economic migrants per year. It's another to be flooded with over a Million in a single year and another Million every single year thereafter.

Anyway, retrenchment is our best option. This thread was aimed at inspiring collaboration between like minded folks. Especially we Whites have a tendency to cook our own soup and then are surprised that we keep getting rolled over by a well organized group of cultural Marxists.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread