rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:51 AM)Xenophon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:40 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:26 AM)Xenophon Wrote:  

I'm not downplaying the need for getting your mind, money and fitness right in preparing for what's coming. I'm just questioning the trend line that because this trend has been ongoing for 50+ years that it will or could go on for another 50.

We don't have 50 years. If things continue unabated at the current pace we may have 10 years at best. I do agree with your notion that Whites are not going to accept their relegation to 2nd class citizen ad infinitum. At some point some random event is going to 'rally the troops' if you will, i.e. enough people are going to reach the threshold of taking concerted measures to assure their survival.

I agree with your 10 year assessment. We do not have 50 years.

What I'm trying to say is that at some point the system collapses upon itself. The elite themselves published the Cloward-Piven strategy stating that massive third-world populations will collapse societal safety nets. So what happens after that? Are Mississippi Blacks really going to group together to raid Ohio whites because their EBT cards no longer work? Do whites show up in urban cities to feed and keep the lights on for diversity? Eventually the country collapses into enclaves. The group best-prepared to survive that event is the group already on the run. If the other groups could murder all whites simply by being in proximity to them then no white male would ever become a police officer because after 3-5 encounters with an angry Dwayne he would be dead.

We're talking total apples and oranges as far as what each group is capable of especially when the parasitical cord is cut. This is why Africa didn't colonize the world.

Could not agree more. And we'll just have to see what happens when (and not if) these events start playing out in various parts of the Western hemisphere. My money is on Europe first before the United States but it's tough predicting when and how things escalate.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread