rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-21-2018 11:28 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

I don't know how anyone can recommend anywhere in California as a serious option for redpillage. High taxes, massive illegal immigration, the worst gun laws in the country, one party rule at the state level,high cost of living including stupidly expensive real estate not to mention the earthquake risk (the big one is coming) and of course all of the lovely forest fires. At the very least you'd want the weather to be nice since that is literally the only attraction that this place has. All this talk of interracial dating is irrelevant to this thread since redpillage is white and already has his girl.

I know CA very well and although I love its spectacular natural treasures there's no way I'd live there for the reasons mentioned above and more (traffic, pollution, crime, etc.).

Although this thread started with my own personal requirements I sincerely hope that it will serve like minded others as well, therefore dating options being discussed here are squarely relevant to this topic. After all how good is finding a place to settle down if you are unable to share your new life with a special someone and start a family?

That said, inter-racial dating is not a topic I am particularly interested in as it would contradict my goal of finding a safe place where Whites are not being demonized for the color of their skin or purported inherited guilt. There are literally tens of thousands of communities worldwide that have bought into multi-culturalism hook line and sinker, so why not try your luck there?

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread