rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-21-2018 05:15 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

[Image: ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5a...-s1400.png]

Here you go - straight off of NPR, a widely known right extreme white power sponsored hate organization.

Now go away, you're scaring the children.

This is tangential to the conversation, but I wouldn't base any conclusions off of these kinds of online dating surveys. The only real way to measure the number of interracial couples out there would be to literally record every single one in existence in America. It's possible to do this with married couples, but there are many more dating couples who essentially slip through the cracks and are impossible to account for.

Where I live, interracial dating is super common. I see white guys with black girls, black guys with Indian girls, Asian guys with white girls, Indian guys with Asian girls. Most genuinely multicultural places (with white/black Americans and 2nd gen Americanized immigrants) usually have tons of interracial relationships.

With regards to OP, I'd actually recommend a city in California called San Luis Obispo. I'm not sure if OP is married or not, but there are thousands of attractive blonde Christian girls running around the place, beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, close to mountains/ocean. There's a big country music scene as well. It's very close to a big university, and if you have kids, you can pay in state tuition for California colleges. As liberal as a place like Berkeley is, a hard STEM degree from there will guarantee your kid a six figure salary if they graduate from there.

I know California as a whole doesn't fit in with OP's goals, but at the same time, a lot of the places listed have shitty weather, a shitty economy, and are extremely isolated from the places where your children will realistically work and live after they graduate.

Messages In This Thread