rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-21-2018 03:11 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2018 08:38 PM)GoingHAM20 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2018 07:35 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2018 01:31 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

The front range is great. Last year we only had about 2 weeks of winter.

It takes about 6-8 weeks to fully adjust to the altitude. It took me a few months for my lips and sinuses to get used to the dryness. But I'll take that over the brutal winters of Wisconsin and humid, mosquito ridden summers.

I live in Aurora which has more of a suburban feel. A lot of open space and parks. Yet I'm still a 20-30 drive from downtown Denver.

Once I start having kids, I'll probably look to move to Parker if I stay in the Denver metro. Around 50K population, 90%+ white, and has a great family vibe.

Colorado is awesome. I'm sure you can find what you're looking for pretty easily here.

Since you live in Denver, how common is interracial dating? I only saw a few black man - white woman couples in summer 2018.

It seemed like most people stuck to their own race/group.

Man, interracial dating is extraordinarily rare in any American city, even including the most liberal. I’ve lived in NYC, Chicago, and LA, and I’d venture to say less than 2% of the couples I’ve seen are interracial. Race relations flat-out suck in the US. White liberals claim to love minorities...yet they never seem to spend any time with them, lol. For the record, I am a white man.

I think the truth is a little bit fuzzier (a little bit more in the middle). Depends on what you consider to be interracial dating. For example, one ethnic minority getting with another type of ethnic minority could technically be considered an interracial pairing. And in a city like NYC, this is somewhat common actually. Maybe you meant to say that less than 2% of the couples are good looking Caucasian Sorority Stacy chicks getting with a run of the mill Black or Indian guy (so NOT a 6 figure + earning doctor, executive, athlete or rapper, but just an average or slightly above average guy).

Yeah, New York City probably has the most interracial couples of all mixes, not just white + minority. minority + minority as well.

Messages In This Thread