rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-19-2018 03:03 PM)Barpilot Wrote:  

Oregon ...or bust! When you take a look at Oregon please remember that there are only 3 (maybe 4) blue marks on the map and the rest of the state is extremely red and white. Unfortunately all of the leftwing crazy is isolated in the major cities but travel even 10-15 miles outside of places like Eugene and its not only beautiful its also 85-90% white and well over 50% red clear thinking people. When you add in the fact that there is NO SALES TAX and the roads and water are great and the cost of living low not to mention that from crazy eugene you are 54 miles from the pacific ocean and 75 miles from high desert mountains and skiing incredible fishing everywhere and summer extends through october here ...paradise! I like the coast

Ha, you sound like an old friend of mine. Lives in Virginia right now but is planning on relocating to the 'red neck part' of Oregon. I'll definitely visit the place on the way up North but the prospect of living in a blue state isn't a compelling proposition.

[Image: attachment.jpg40671]   

It's possible that Eugene and Porkland are the exception but they effectively drive Oregon's policies.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread